Is this boy... him...?

Ciel's P.O.V.

I see the guests in the ball room. But no sign of (y/n). I'm pretty sure she is coming. I hope she does...

People were dancing and I see the servants are having fun.

The front door opens and I see a beautiful young lady.

Her hair loose in the back, with beautiful blue dress.

I have never seen anyone so beautiful like her.

My face started to heat up...
This is embarrassing ....

I waked over to her and held out my hand saying,  "Hello, I am the head of the Phantomhive manor, Ciel phantomhive. It's an honor for such a beautiful lady to come to my manor."

Your P.O.V.

I walked into the manor to see a boy my age. Maybe he is a year older...

He had blue-ish grey hair, with big dark ocean blue eyes. But... he has a eye patch... I wonder what happened to him...

He walked over to me and held out his hand saying, "Hello, I am the Head of the Phabtomhive manor, Ciel phantomhive. It's an honor for such a beautiful lady to  come to my manor."

H-he made me blush....
B-blush!? (Y/n) please dont blush.... its... its...embarrassing ....!

I took his hand and he gently kissed my knuckles. That made me blush more...

I slightly smiled. "Hello Lord Phantomhive, my name is (y/n) (l/n). Thank you for inviting me."

He nods and leads me inside the manor. It was beautiful!

Although, this place looks quiet familiar...

~flash back~

I was running around in the garden with my childhood friend. He had pretty dark ocean blue eyes and blue-ish lightly grey hair.

We were playing tag. He was chasing me and I fell. He asked if I was alright, and I noded.

He held out his hand and I took his hand. He helped me up and hugged me into his arm.

"(Y/n)... are you sure you're alright...?" So I replied, "Yes. I'm sure I'm alright."
Suddenly my mother came and grabbed my wrist pulling me away from the boy...

"Get in the carridge. Now!" She yelled and pushed me towards the carridge.

"Mama, I want to play more with C-"
"(Y/n) you're never going to see him again. Never!"

And she pushed me into the carridge. I see his tears running down his cheeks along with mine.

I didn't know what was going on, but if my mother said I can't see him, then I cant.

~End of flash back~

I shook my head. Ciel, i think that's his name, asked. "May I have this dance?"

"How can i say no?" And with that, we started dancing. Everyone in the ball room was looking at us.

The song ended and we both bowed. Everyone was clapping and cheering. To be honest (tbh) I enjoyed it.

I never enjoyed dancing, but I guess this one was alright.

~Time skip to the end of the ball~

Ciel's P.O.V.

I wished the ball has continued. I enjoyed the ball. For once.

I see her beauty right in front of me. How can i just let her go? I might not be able to see her again.

Maybe I should invite for a tea....
That's what I was going to do.

"(Y/n), would you care to come for a tea sometime tommorow? It would be nice if you come and visit."

"Sure! I would love to. Thank you again for the invitation. Maybe I can invite you to my manor someday." She slightly smiled.

Her smile was beautiful. I wish to see that smile everyday. When I'm tired, sad, scared, or angry....

"Very well. Goodnight Milady. Be safe." She left and I watched her leave.

Your P.O.V.

Now I'm in the carridge heading back to my manor.

My mother was murdered few years ago and my father disapeared when I was little. So I'm all alone...

I was thinking about the boy I met today. He looked... familiar...

Do I know him...? No... that can't be...
But i have the strangest feeling I do...

Now I'm back to my manor with my maid by my side.

"Milady, I think you should retire for today" she suggested.

I nodded in agreement. I was sore from the dance today and I wanted to visit him again tommorow.

So I changed into my night gown. It came down to my mid-thigh.

I went under the covers and slowly closed my eyes. Making everything dark....

~End of ch 2~

Hey, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Along with the last one too. Please help me with some plot lines. I need more ideas! Anyways, thnx. Ily♡ -Agnes