Phantomhive Estate

Your P.O.V.

I heard something. Someone... is... calling me... Who could that be...?

I slowly opened my eyes. To see... my maid... calling my name...

Her clothes are all black. I sat up and yawned. "Good Morning Milady." She smiled.

"Good morning..." I say to her. Her smile is creppy sometimes...

"Milady, for today's breakfast, we have-" I interrupt her. "No breakfast for me today..."

She sighs and bows. "Very good."

"I wish to go out to the town and buy a new dress for tonight's ball. From... Ph-Phantom.. phycobable whatever."

"Phantomhive, do you mean..?"

"Yeah, yeah..." I get up and change into (f/c) dress. With black laces at the bottom and few diamonds on the dress. A (f/c) bow in the back.

I start to brush my hair. 'Hmm... what kind of hair style should I do....?' I thought to myself.

'Ehh, I'll just put it down... too lazy...' then I brushed my bangs out making them cover my left eye. Where my contract symbol is....

My maid is a demon....
I made a contract with her...
I can still hear the screaming of the children who are being tortured by... t-those... m-man...

"Milady..." she says

I snap back. " h-huh? Yeah, I'm going." Then I put my (f/c) shoes on and heads down stairs.

~Time skip~

After I picked out my dress I went back home. And I decided to take a short nap before I went to the Phantomhive ball.

Ciel's P.O.V.

"Sebastian." I say.
"Yes bocchan?" He replies with a 'heart warming smile'

"Is Lady (y/n) coming to the ball tonight?" I kind of look away...

"Yes, I'm pretty sure she is." He say with a smirk on his face.

"and... is... Lady elizabeth...?" If lizzy does come... oh man... this ball is just going to get... all... pink...

"I haven't got a response from the Midford' family. Would you like me to contact-"

"No, no. That's alright." In the corner of my eye, I see Sebastian smirking.

"As you wish. I will then excuse myself, for I have so much to prepare." With that, Sebastian leaves my study.

I have my elbow on my brown wooden desk, and my head leaning on my hand.

'(f/n)... The girl I met long time ago... She won't remember me... but I sure do. She was... very...'

I felt my face heat up.

I shook my head along with the thoughts in my head.

'What was I thinking...?'

~Time skip brought to you by Ciel's nightmare~

Your P.O.V.

My maid woke me up saying it's time to get ready.

{I chose the dress color for you this time because... well... idk... but if you don't like the color blue, then you can change it.}

My dress was long. It was almost dragging. It wasn't puffy... I don't usually like to wear something puffy...

It was blue. Light blue at the top, and as it goes down the shade of blue gets darker.

My shoes are the problem! All the time! Ugghh!!!!

Then my maid came in. "Milady, this one might be very good with your dress"

She sat down a white pair of dress shoes. I sighed and put them on. It wasn't so bad...

I waked out of the room and went down the stairs. All of my servants were standing by the big front doors.

I went out the front door and into the carridge. Now... to the... Ph-Phantomhive's Manor. Here we go.

~End of Chapter 1~

Hey! This is my first fan fiction! Although I'm not good at writing fan-fics, I just wanted to give them a try. I hope you guys enjoyed!