Video 1- First Day

This is the first ever attempt to bring back a human from the dead. September 10, 1990. This is Dr. Hail, and this is the recording one of the Life Project.

Looking at what's in front of me, I have the dead body of Daniel Grout. At age 75, he lost his battle to cancer yesterday.

Right now, I'm going to give Mr. Grout some S.V.I. This will make him more sensitive to what treatment I will be giving him.

The S.V.I is in and now through his system. Now, I'm going to give him a shock. Twelve volts to be exact. One. Two. Three. Shock!

I just shocked the body, but still no pulse. Looking over the body, no damage is done from the outside.

I'm going to raise the voltage to twenty-five. One. Two. Three. Shock!

The smell is starting to change in the room. Burnt flesh to help describe it.

No burns outside the body.

Now, I'm going to cut open Mr Grout's chest to see what is causing the smell.

Making the cut now. The skin feels warm, but that is just from the shocks. Looking at his chest, his heart and lungs are burned on the edges.

The burns on the heart and lungs make this body incapable life.

I would have to get another body.

I'm going to prey, for the respects of Mr. Grout.

Amen. This is the end of video one, the Life Project.

Author's note:

This is my first story. The next chapters are going to be short. But they are like video diaries. Also, my best friend and I are going to work on this story together. Her wattpad is Artistic-Love.

Thank you readers!