Chapter 17

Eridans pov

The window made a few weird noises, I looked to it and realized it was raining, the rain pelting the window causing a weird sound.

Sighing soon after I looked out the window to see Sollux and Feferi. The floor I was on was quite close to the ground so I could hear them.

Then.

.......

They kissed eachother, smack on the fucking lips....

My eyes widened as I kept watching, tears streaming down my cheeks.

"You think he bought it?" Feferi laughed.

"Probably so" Sollux answered, his lisp distinct.

My frown got even worse, my tears streamed more, my eyebrows leaned downward, my chest pounded as like I had just seen a murderer.

I laid in my bed, weeping and crying in my hospital bed, looking up words....

If only this was a drea-

Soon after I wake up, my head pounding and my heart aching.

I take a deep breath in and look out the window, it seems to be late as hell so I lay back down, closing my eyes and listening to the footsteps of tired nurses and workers scurry by.

--------------

Hey guys... I'm really sorry I haven't updated in so long.... I just haven't been feeling well lately.... Sorry.

Oh and by the way, if any of you would like to rp with me or just talk, my kik is eri.dumb !

I love you all...thanks for being patient..