Sixteen

The Story of Us

Sixteen

          “And here is the class of 2013!” Principal Myers yelled into the microphone, classing her hand with a big grin her face.

          All the seniors stood up and hollered, tossing their blue graduation hats into the air. Most of the girls hugged each other happy tears filling their eyes, while the boy’s chest bumped each other.

          Caleb ran up to all of us, his fresh diploma in his hand. “I’m finally free!” He picked me up spinning me around in excitement. I let out a laugh as he sat me down.

          “Not so fast, you’re going to be attending Texas State in the fall.” Mrs. Saunders said, a proud grin plastered on her face. “Yeah yeah yeah, and trust me I’m excited. I’ll be all on my own.” Caleb replied smirking.

          “Thank god you’ll finally be gone, now I can turn your room into my own personal dance studio.” Sky piped in.

          “You know you’re going to miss me.” Caleb said to Sky, nestling her hair.

          After countless pictures, Caleb, Sky and I all piled into Caleb’s car heading back home. “Wait me and Amanda do get to be at the party tonight, right?” Sky asked leaning into the front seats.

          Caleb was hosting the non official graduation party this year. Full of dancing, drama, booze, and best of all no parents. I still have no idea how he convinced his parents to let him throw it, but they were going to be staying at my house tonight.

          “Yeah, I mean you guys aren’t going to be the only non-seniors there. They’re going to be people’s boyfriend and girlfriends. As long as you guys don’t drink anything other than water, I’m cool with you guys being there.” He replied pulling into the drive way.

          I felt butterflies flutter in my stomach. For some reason, I had a weird feeling about tonight.

          I applied the last of my black eyes shadow, finishing up getting ready for tonight. I was wearing a simple black dress that hit a little above mid thigh. I also had on a pair of black heels, and painted my nails black. I also had a red leather jacket, and had matching red lipstick on. To top off the look , my hair flowed in a nice waves.

          Sky came out of her bathroom all dolled up in leopard print tube dress.   

          The two of us walked down stairs to find the party already in full swing. 

          I walked around for a little, talking to random people who were already wasted. When I found Caleb, I sauntered up to him, and tapped him on the shoulder. When he turned around to see me, his smile broadened. “Hey Amanda! You look really beautiful as usual.” He said smiling down at me.

          I felt a blush rise to my cheeks. “Thanks.”

          “You want to dance?” He asked, his breathe tickling my cheek. “Um yeah!” I replied.

          After five songs of intense dancing, we both had sweat beading at our foreheads. Caleb reached into a cooler, pulling out a bottle of water and an ice cold beer.

          “So you were serious when you said no drinking for me and Sky.” I teased look into Caleb’s green orbs. “Of course. I don’t need you getting wasted. Some jerk could take advantage of you.” His tone suddenly turned serious. “And anyways you don’t seem like a beer kind of girl.” Caleb added a smirk rolling onto his face.

          When the party ended, the entire place was trashed. Sky headed to her room passing out on her bed, leaving me to deal with a very drunk Caleb.

          He leaned against me, as I helped him up the stairs, while I held my shoes in one hand. My feet were practically dead after all the dancing I did.

          When we got up to Caleb’s room, I pushed him onto his bed. “But I’m not tired.” He whined, sounding like a three year old. I rolled my eyes at him.

          I tossed my red jacket onto his desk chair, and threw my hair up into a messy bun. I stared at Caleb, trying to decide what to do with him.

          I walked up to him, tugging his shirt over his head. Hopefully once I got him out of his clothes, he would just fall asleep.

          “Oh I see. You want a better view.” Caleb slurred, winking at me. I rolled my eyes once again. I then went for his jeans. I unbuttoned them, tugging them down his legs.

          “I didn’t know you were this kind of girl.” He smirked, letting out a drunken laugh.

          “God you wasted.” I smiled.

          Caleb reached up, grabbing my hips and pulling me onto of him. He wrapped his arms around my waist, holding me in a tight grip. I felt my heart pound in my chest.

          “Caleb what are you-“

          “I love you, Amanda.” Caleb said looking me in the eyes. I felt the air swish out of me.

          Caleb slowly leaned in to kiss me, giving me time to pull away. I didn’t.  Our lips pushed together, and they fit like a puzzle piece.

          And then I swore I could hear fireworks going off in the back ground. 

Amanda’s Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=76238130