Chapter 1

There is nothing more relaxing than stay in you're favorite place and read a good book while you hear the songs that you like in background. That until the phone start beeping announcing me about a message that I just received. 

"I've heard that you will have a new job interview this week. Good luck cousin." 

"Of course you had. Thanks. I will let you know how it was." I reply as soon as I could to my little cousin. She's only fifthteen and although I get well with her, I really try not to discuss my problems with her. For that exist my friends and of course her mother. 

"I am still waiting for a resonable reason why would you want to quit this job you already have, if it is closer to you and you really like what you are doing" she continued giving me text message.

I am thinking it is better to close the music and the book and call her. I know she won't stop untill she will find what she want and in this state, I won't understand nothing of what I was reading. 

"Well it was about the time you call!"she said the moment she answered the phone.

"Yes. Hello to you too kiddo!" I said amused by her style of answering. 

"You better stop calling me like that. I know that you are 10 years older than me, but I am really not a kid." 

In a way she is right. Most of the time she act and think like an adult and because of  that she scares me. 

I try to explain her that although the job that I already have, have all the qualities to be called a dream job, being clouse to my home, with good coworkers and paid well, is not what I want to do.

"When is good is not for me, when is bad I am already there! Are perfect suitable for you this words" my cousin said as a conclusion to my explication.

" Yes! I guess you have right" I said thinking at her words and if I make a mistake trying to find an another job.

"Aniway let me know what you will do! I love to learn from your mistakes" she said and closed her phone after I promised her that I will call her the minute I finish the interview.

The rest of the day passed in a quite way finishing my book and watching a movie. 

My interview will be Friday at 9 o'clock and today, being Monday I try to talk with my boss to give me at least a couple of free hours for Friday. 

" If you want I could give you a free day." Mrs Helen says. "Don't you think I haven't heard or know that you worked every Saturday for the last two months."

"I was just helping Susan, and beside she will make my shift in September when I will need because I will attend at some weddings" trying to explain to Mrs. Perhaps I won't need those shifts, considering I am planning to leave and I better accept that free day.

"As you wish. But please let me know soon of you're decision so I will pass you're duty to Paul" she said and turn to her files.

"I will" and I turn to my office and continue to check some invoices for some toys that arrived in the morning. 

I work as an Assistant Manager at toy company and because I learned real fast the products, I usually assist when the products come and I check them in a faster way, but because of that I get behind with my work and every time I have to stay over at least an hour to finish my duty for that day.

Friday morning had come and I prepare to go to the interview. I've decided to take a full free day so after the interview, perhaps I will call my friend Julia to go to a coffee.