Chapter 5 - Hangover- The Hunt For Painkillers.

Emily's POV

I woke up tangled in a mass of bed covers and sweat. Attractive? No. Add a throbbing headache and a mass of blonde hair's nest and it's like The Blair Witch Fucking Project. I have no memory of how I got here but I recall everything when I see a hickey on my shoulder. And it's as red as The Hills Run Red's poster. I feel like punching my mirror but it's like the universe was just against me and a piercing headache shot up. I crawled down the stairs to the kitchen and check every cabinet for pain killers but find nothing. I've seen my parents drinking but I've never seen them hung over and on the hunt for pain killers. They're as bright as the sun every time. I call Olivia, Jenna and Rose but only get a series of swear words and Jenna's voicemail.

I immediately call Dylan out of fear of dying because of this massive headache and realize that I'm calling the bad boy himself for help but it's too late to disconnect the call as Dylan picks up after two rings.

"Good morning your highness."

"Good afternoon SpongeBob."

"Yeah. Whatever. What do you want? Because the last time I checked you weren't fond of me. Missing the time in the closet already princess?"

I blush a deep shade of pink and a sigh escapes my lips as I begin to speak but Dylan immediately cuts me off.

"I'll be over in 20 minutes and maybe your closet would be bigger than Justin's closet. You can moan properly. I promise I won't bite your shoulder this time. I'll just go for your..."

"Dylan Monroe! Shut up!" He chuckles and my headache returns with double the effect it had on me before and I remember why I actually called him.

"Can you actually be over in like, 5 minutes? My head is throbbing and I think I'm dying."

"Aww. Miss me too much? You could just hug that towel I gave you in the cafeteria." He adds on with a chuckle.

"Cut the crap, SpongeBob. Please grab the first bottle of painkillers that you see and come over. Tyler and my parents are not home. Tyler may be at practice and my mom and dad could be in a meeting so I can't disturb them. The girls aren't of no help right now so do not think so highly of yourself and please get me some pain killers." I ended my long speech with a groan as my head started to annoy me.

"Fine. I'll be over in five." Thank the lord.

"Thank you SpongeBob."

"Whatever."

After a good 15 minutes, the doorbell rings and it feels like someone is hitting my head with a frying pan. I drag my ass to the front door and Channing Tatum is standing shirtless and holding a pair of pain killers with a golden light shining from behind the bottle giving it a heaven-like effect. Nah it's just Dylan in sweatpants. I snatch the bottle of pain killers from his hands and crawl back to the kitchen to fill myself a glass of water. I take two tablets and look at Dylan with a smug expression.

"Took you long enough. I could have died!" I feel the ache subsiding and take a breath of relief.

"I ran into Natalie and we just started making out in the middle of the aisle at the store." He answers with a smirk. I remember Dylan asking me to go out on a date with him the previous night and I mentally slap myself for being so weak to agree. People like Dylan and me just don't belong together.

"I thought you had broken up with her." Dylan lets out a small chuckle before rolling his eyes.

"Yeah but she's a good lay." I am left open mouthed at his audacity to say such things to me. How play boyish oh him and how stupid of me. A pang of regret causes me as I watch Dylan walk towards me. He rests his hands on my waist and nuzzles his face in between my neck and shoulder.