Four

[Monday, March 21]

Nicole's pov:

I wake up the next morning, in my own bed that Dean and his dad built for me. They made my room look pretty nice but I will probably move some stuff around. I'll probably paint the walls and maybe get new furniture, depending on my mom.

Dean comes in my room to wake me up. "Morning, sunshine." he chuckles to himself, knowing I barely woke up. He's already dressed and ready to go.

I ignore him and get out of bed. I put on a black long-sleeved shirt and jeans. I don't understand why would a person want to live in Colorado, it's so cold here. After I do my hair and makeup, I go downstairs to eat.

Sam was already down eating. "Hi." I greet him.

He smiles at me. "Nervous?" he questions.

I nod and try to find something quick. "Yeah, I don't like being the new kid." I say to him, grabbing an apple.

He cleans up his bowl. "Well, its not so bad." he sits down next to me. "Everyone is pretty welcoming here."

Sam and I make small talk until Dean comes down. Sam starts a conversation with us about how he wants to break up with his girlfriend because he likes another girl.

"That's kind of awful." I say to both of them.

Dean comes to sit down with both of us. "He only has a chance with her if she's a cougar." He teases Sam.

I give them a confused look. "What?" I ask them.

Sam and Dean turn to each other and laugh at me. "He likes older women." Dean shakes his head.

"Its only two years!" Sam corrects him.

Dean shakes his head. "And she has a boyfriend."

I try to keep up with their conversation. "So she's our age?" I motion to both Dean and I.

Sam picks up his backpack, starting to leave. "Yeah, she's amazing." He says with dreamy eyes.

Dean rolls his eyes like he's heard him say it a million times before. He motions over to the door. I grab my stuff and follow both of them.