Chapter 1 - Deep Thought

Dre was riding around in his all new 2012 Bentley bumping the "Juice" mixtape. He pulled up to a stoplight and realized the person next to him was FINE AF! So he rolled down the window and talked to shawdie.

Dre:"Where you on you way to beautiful?"

Girl: "To mind my business like you need to be doing."

Dre:" Damn shawdie its like that?"

Girl:"Im on my way to the mall if you must know. Whats your name?"

Dre:"DeAndre, and would you like some company? Uhhh... I didnt catch your name"

Girl:"Yeah, I would like that alot. The name is RaNeicha but aight Follow me."

Dre:"Alright, bet."

                    The whole time dre was following RaNe to the mall she was excited af in her car she knew the whole time who dre was from the moment he pulled up to the stoplight. She knew how to hold her composure and she planned on doing just that. Dre's speakers were blasting out "Soulja Got The Juice Soulja Got The Juice Throwing Money Out The ROOF!". In his head he was thinking WTF was he doing? He never just hollered at a female at a stoplight but he felt like this girl had that THING about her. Her smile and the way her lips curved when she spoke with such assertiveness and her smile was nothing like he'd seen before. Pulling into the parking lot now dre pulls in beside RaNeicha. Dre then gets out his car and opens RaNeicha's door for her as she was gathering her things. She looks up and notices the most SEXIEST person shes seen in well FOREVER. He helps her out her car and they proceed into lenox mall.

                   While inside the mall everyone is stopping dre to get autographs and  pictures. RaNe doesn't mind she actually loves the fact that he does so much for his fans. They walk into the Louis Vuitton store and Dre tells her to get something she likes but RaNe being the person she is nicely declines the offer and tells him she has to go to the restroom. Dre stays behind and picks her out something he thinks she'll like anyway. While away RaNe slides through Ralph Lauren and cops Dre a few polos because when she peeped around the corner she spotted Dre purchasing a louis handbag and she just knew it was for her. Dre was coming out as RaNeicha was about to go in. They head towards the exit to go their seperate ways, and as they slowly approach their cars while making small talk. Dre hands RaNe the louis bag and shes speechless he said to her " I was thinking of you while you went away." Although she was grateful for what he had done she handed him the Ralph bag and said "I was thinking of you while I was away also." He opens the door for her and asks "When will I be seeing you again beautiful & how can I contact you?" she replys with " Whenever you want as long as im not busy and are you asking me for my number Mr.DeAndre?" Dre laughs and says "Yes Ms.RaNeicha I am." RaNeicha then gives him her phone number with this big ass KOOLAID smile on her face. Dre wishes her a safe ride home thanks her for the gift and departs to his car.

                 RaNeicha drives to her hotel in deep thought and as soon as she walks in the room she tells Mame all about it. Mame asks her "Did you tell Dre how long you were in town and when your leaving?"

             RaNeicha stares to the ceiling and goes back into DEEP THOUGHT!