"Agreed."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[James's POV]

I couldn't sleep after Moony woke me up, and beleive me, it was not for lack of trying.

I got up as I heard people stirring in the common room.

I practically ran to the common room.

It wasn't until I got there that I realized I was shirtless and in my boxers. Great James.

I heard a bunch of laughs, but one laugh in particular caught my attention.

It was Lily.

A smile formed on my face as I said, "Do you like what you see?"

"Too much. Go get dressed James." Lily replies.

"You're lucky I don't sleep in the nude like Sirius!" I yell running up the stairs to get dressed.

I throw on a t-shirt and jeans. Sure, I might look like a muggle, but I am a studly muggle.

I jump down the stairs to the common room and when I get there I see that  Lily is in a pair of jean shorts and a t-shirt. She looks so cute.

"My eyes are up here James." Lily laughs.

I look up at her and smirk. I couldnt help it. "Shall we?" I ask, offering my arm to her and jerking my head in the direction of the door.

"We shall."

She takes my arm and  we head off towards Hogsmeade.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Remus's POV]

Marlene and I walked into the resteraunt, sat down and salads immediatly poofed in front of us.

"Accio ranch and Italian dressing!" Marlene casts, and the dressing comes flying.

Sadly, the dressing was not in a bottle, and, being the gentleman I am, I jumped in front of Marlene, so she didnt get hit with the dressing.

Marlene spent most of her time making sure I was ok, and I was.

Except for the stain the ranch dressing left in my personal area.

Perfect.

I stood up, pushed my chair in, and rushed out of the resteraunt.

In the alley beside the resteraunt, I take out my frustration. Kicking trash, and throwing punches at the wall I vent.

I scream and kick and throw punches at the wall for at least twenty minutes. Then I realize something, Marlene isnt with me.

Where did she go?

I walk out of the alley, to see her sitting on a bench, holding two bars of Honeydukes chocolate. She was casually munching on one, her hair falling in her face, focusing on something other than my frustration. She was a nice girl, and she wasn't bad looking either. Marlene was beautiful in her own way.

I go and sit down by her.

"Remus," She says, blushing, "I am sorry about... Well, you know."

"It's fine." I sigh.

"Do you want some chocolate? I kinda bought one for you..." Marlene asks offering the unopened chocolate.

"Sure." I say, grabbing the chocolate and stuffing it into my face.

I. LOVE. CHOCOLATE.

"Wow, Remus. Guess I know your weakness." She laughs.

Suddenly I begin to feel weird. I feel a pull towards Marlene.

I look her in the eyes.

I lean towards her.

The moment my lips touch hers, I realize something.

I love Marlene McKinnon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN: Hey guys! Sorry for making you wait so long... Writers block, damned thing.

Plus, my helper, aka UnleashingHorrors is in Australia. So... Thats why this is so crappy. I also am turning Sixteen July 23rd, so to celebrate, I am going to Durango, Colorado... that will be fun.

Vote?

Comment?

Share??

Please?