20. Sexual Tension

JUNE 27, Saturday afternoon

Music in the background: "California Girls" by Nombe (such a very sexy song) ❤

The sun was about to set. It was indeed a perfect background for their collaborative shoot of 'Love Wins' on that city rooftop.

You could clearly hear the continuous shutter of cameras in front of these two lovely women wearing the contrast black and white outfits. They're standing so close, facing each other with just almost a half an inch distance. On the other hand, a couple of video cameras were continuously rolling to record the whole scene.

"Nice shot." Adrian, one of the photographers, said as he was taking shots on their subjects. He was undeniably feeling the heat, same goes with others who were able to witness it.

Rhian being all expert in the modeling field, surely knew how to control the situation. She was intently looking at her girlfriend's eyes, effectively portraying such a woman that possesses the kind of lusting look and attraction towards same sex.

The job just became pretty easier for her as all the hunger and thirst had been there in the first place. Yeah, she had been definitely craving for real. ( '¬')

'She loves the sunlight,
How it paints on her soft skin.'

But Glaiza couldn't even get a hold of staring back. She kept on looking down Rhian's lips or chin or anything beyond except her eyes. She could see her girlfriend's throat, every gulp, which honestly kind of made her pretty uneasy.

'Takes care of those tan line.
Scar tissue from the morphine.'

It suddenly took her by surprise when Rhian held her back and quickly pulled her body against hers.

Oh em gee. Their bodies just collided...

'Baby don't you know you are stardust,
and you're a long long way from home, way from home.'

Yay, it felt like some ovaries just exploded from the inside.

'Wew.' Napalunok siya sa ginawa ni Rhian. She wouldn't mind
if they did this privately.. because in case mag-hyperventilate siya, it would only be between the two of them. But they're in front of many people at the moment. She's always been uncomfortable showing affections with anyone in public, not to mention her girlfriend's eyes that could actually stare deep into her soul, kaya mas lalo tuloy siya nakaramdam ng init ng katawan. Pinagpapawisan siya ng malamig. Lol.

'(So) Baby brush it off like it's sawdust,
or you'll spend the California days alone, days alone.'

"Cmon. Just let it go. I got ya.." Rhian secretly whispered to Glaiza's left ear.

'Those California Girls got me outside all night...'

Hindi niya maiwasan mapangiti dahil sa narinig mula dito.

'Oo nga naman, bakit ba ko nagpapakatense?! It's not that ibang tao siya, diba? Gosh, girlfriend mo kaya siya. Ano beh?! Pabebe lang, Glaiza?!' She thought to herself.

They held that pose a little longer. Another continuous shots took place.

"One more." Said Adrian.

So they posed for another one. Glaiza then took the courage to put her arms on Rhian's shoulders. Rhian then held Glaiza's arm that's holding her.