i know you doubt me !

Ariel POV Today was the day Kirk and I were going somewhere , he didn't tell me so I hope its fun. It was mid-afternoon and I was outside in the front yard playing with Annalisa. Shes so beautiful . Shes a constant reminder of kirko because shes the spitting image of him. I love this little girl so much. As I was playing with Anna then ,Kirko pulled up. His face looked at me in disapointment, I grabbed Anna quickly and took her inside for a snack and to put her down for her nap. Kirk followed me inside. I gave her to Penut who was babysitting her today. "What?" I asked him as he was standing there still mad. "Thats my child isn't it?" He shot back. "Kir-" i was cut off by him. "Before you give me some bullshit story, Why the hell did you lie in the car. Seconed why the fuck did you not call me? Was you denying me from my own seed?" he replied. Each word felt like slander to my charecter . He was out rapping and fucking video hoes. While i stayed here. If he had any consern he would have called. But he didnt. So he can shut the fuck up with the act. "Kirk Shut the hell up with the good guy act. You can shove it up yo ass." I say sternly "Really RED REALLY. GOOD GUY ACT. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?" Kirk yelled. "YOU LEFT THATS WHATS WRONG! YOU LEFT WITHOUT A GOODBYE.SO YES I AM FUCKING PISSED THAT YOUR EVEN WORRIED ABOUT THIS CHILD." I screamed. Only he could get this reaction. He looked at my trying to read me for a good five minutes. Then walked out the kitchen into Anna's room. Her room my hot pink and had her name on the wall in chalk. It was an average girls room.

Kirko saw Annalisa and one tear fell from his eye. It was cute . He looked just like her. She had beautiful brown hair with chocolate brown eyes and carmel skin. My Anna was a spitfire for a three year old, she loves music just like her daddy. Anna woke up from the sound of Kirko's steps on the floor. For a minute she just looked at him, and he looked at her also. She gave him a little smile. "Anna I want you too meet someone. This is your . . . " I paused her face just looked so happy I wanted to tell her who he was . But was Kirko ready to be a father, he is in deep in the rap game. It was bound she was going to know anyway. "Father." I said Anna touched his face. "Your my daddy.I have never seen you before are you gunna stay with us" she asked with a smile . Kirko looked down at her looking as if it was a long awaited reuion. "Yes, babygirl." "You know mommy sees you on the Tv and calls you cute all the time. " "Is that right. Daddy is pretty cute huh?" He questioned looking at me with a smirk. I walked out the room . I refuse to be sucked into his little mind games. Who is he trying to prove. Now he has seen Anna is he going to be there or is he just going to be here for right now because Annalisa dose not need a part-time parent. --------------------------- Kirko Pov Damn I got a kid. I am sitting here talking to her . Shes to fucking cute she looks like her beautiful ass mom. I am going to do all I can for my family period. I am not going to question it. Anna is my daughter and I want Ariel to be my wife. As Anna grew sleepy i left her in there to rest. It was now 3:00 , I quickly got up and went into the living room where i saw Ariel and Penut talking.

"Well if it isn't Mr.DrinkInHisCup." Penut said greeting me.

"The name is Kirko bruhh."

"Well Kirko where are you taking my bestfriend."

"A place."

"OOOO Ariel he secrtive he gunna put you in a cult or something. Better whatchout for him."

Everyone laughed. Penut is a dumb ass . But she pretty funny.

Five minutes later we were out the door.