Slippin on my pippin

Ariel

Kircos car

*flash back*

"wactchu always trippin fo ariel"

kirco sighed and then knocked his head against the wall in my bedroom. "why you always givin me a reason to trip kirk , i know you dont love me any more "I said on the verge of tears.

" eh yo did I say that" kirc said. His voice was cold as its ever been.

" know you show it, in the way that you act, how you talk to me ,you don't even call me red anymore"

He got up of the bed. " there you go playing the victim again."

He said in attempt to distract me. I reached for my coffee table drawer where a blunt awaited me. Fuck love

"Yep there I go, and there you go shutting me out, forget everything were done. " kirc snatched the blunt out of my hand and broke it in half

" weed head! , you need to quite you smoke more than me". He snapped. I chased him out my room and through the front door reminding him what I had said. that We were done. People around looked as we argued like a hot ghetto mess married couple instead of two teams inlove on my porch. "

" I hate you, don't ever come near me again." I screamed .

I hated kick was so chill with his hands in his pockett while he strolling to his mamas car. "Ard yo kill the mood swings, you bout to love me 2mr...

A week later I found out I was pregnet. Kirco wad nowhere to be found.

*end of flashbacks*

We sat quietly ,the lull of of the engine was the only sound that filled the car. I wanted to pinch my self. This couldn't be real. When kirk jerel Randle left me 3 years ago I thought I would never seen him again. Now here he is in the flesh, iced out, clean whip, successful and I'm a stripper. I Neva lied when I said things changed in 3 years . The only thing that hadn't was are chemistry. my bodey was soo aware of him next to me .I could here every breath he took ,Every time he looked at me while stared out the window. I can't take it. " you probably paying all that money for the studio let me get out your way " I said reaching for the door handle

He took my hand and interlaced our fingers like we used to do a long time ago. " im with you right now, fuck the studio"

I blushed and pulled my hand away.

Kirco stared at me smirking.

"What?" I snapped, he didn't say anything just stared. "What!!" I repeated . Kirco held the smile on his face when he said to me "its just unreal seeing you again yo"

Well aren't you a surprise your self, I thought. Kirco was even finner then I remember with his new tarts,and toned bodey and shape up. This nigga really could take my breath away back in the day. Till this very moment he's still the only boy that could make laugh, love mad hard and cry. He destroyed me the day left without a warning or goodbye. How could you do that to someone you claim to "love more than your mother" . Kirco was talking but my mind was somewhere else. "I've been back in town bout a month now recording and shit, I would have tried to get intouch with yo but-"

"Why did you dissapear on me without saying good bye" I demanded.

There was a long pause in the conversation. Then he finally broke the silence " I was tryna jumpstart this music thing, and honestly I knew if I knocked on yo door that day, and looked you in the eyes and even started to say I was moving out the H , I would have changed my mine and stayed.." he said.

" so that gives you a right to abandon a nigga!"I half yelled.

"Ariel I can't tell you enough how sorry I am yo, i was comin back for you, fuck,im back for you"he said looking me dead in the eye. Wtf? I snatch my hand away.

." How you back for me? Was you comming to get me 3 years ago,you could told ya mama let me know summin, nah, I had to find out in the streets.all this time has passed."

"a nigga got caught up I didn't know how much time had passed, and then I saw you at the studio young...my mental was all fucked up.espically when I seentchu dancing on one of my niggas"

" don't fucking trying flip things around on me nigga, I had to do what I had to do get my bills paid, your the shady one, mattafact all I wanted was closure and you took care of that so ima go in the house for I say summin ima regretted" I yelled one last time.

" closure? Fuck you mean closure "

" exactly what I just said, have a nice life"I said kirco grabbed my arm so bad it hurt ,

" aye yo be clear, this right here will never be over, " he said to me. my heart pounded in my chest as he stared me deep in the eyes.

" I'm sorry you feel that way."

Kirco got in my face so fast I almost jumped. " shut up I'm not finished yet" he said to me. his roughed up voice made me feel some type of way down there. Damn i go some inseacuritie issues. The closer he got to my face I leaned away , he got closer to me ,I leaned away and again till my back hit against the window .shit. I'm trapped "I don't know why you frotin red, as much as you wanna deny it, you still love me "

My breath caught as he leaned into my bodey, and dip low. I can never resist him, yet I cant stand him at the same time."kirk I swear if you kiss me ima bang you in fac-"

i was cut off by my own moans as he ran his hand across my stomach under his jacket. "tell me you don't love me " kirk smirked from centimeters above my bodey . Cocky ass . " I never said I ain't still love you, I just can't fuck wit yu no more. " I sighed looking at Kirco took me off guard with his lips .damn him.I thought as we sucked on each other all could do was wrapped my arms around his thick. Nostalgia filled my head as I thought of all the times we kissed. Nothing compared to this one, it was so full of thirst ,hunger,wanting. I could litarly eat the soft pink lips of his face. While I forced my self not to moan at his rough hands rubbing all over my under bodey. all This had to stop, this was crazy, as horny as I am and as much as I love kirco STILL with everythinga I am I can't handle getting my heart broke again. I Cant. As if some one was looking out for me my phone went off.

Kirkos lips moved to my neck and My insides melted. " where's my phone" I moaned out.

" don't ansear that" kirco said deep n low. I ignored him and began feeling around in the dark. As punishment he grinde d against me,. I cried out in pleasure. these houstan boys be grinding to good please. Believe me. " kirk chill this going to far "

He groaned and got of me .. I wiped my moth off and searched for my phone witch I found wedge between the cup holder, I had a grip of messages from peanut I knew she was gonna pop off on me for dissapering and fucking up that cash money...

Shit I just keep fucking up tonight,that kiss should have happened. I need to. Go home and think. Kirk had a attitude in the corner " take me home " I demanded.