Chapter 5 - I'm simply me

Me. I am crazy, weird, loud, insecure, romantic, boyish, sensitive, weird, an idiot, and me. Being yourself is so easy. But sometimes it isn't. Sometimes you just have to hide everything. Sometimes you cna't let anyone know who you really are because you're afraid that they might judge you. Well, I don't give a flack about what people say about me. Let them say I'm crazy or ugly or weird or annoying or whatever! Let them say what they want. I couldn't care less. If they judge me without even knowing me, then that's their problem. I'm not changing myself for anybody. I like the way I am.

I remember once I had a dream when everyone judged me. Everyone kept on saying I was worthless. They all said I was a piece of sh*t. Everyone treated me like crap. They all hated me. Everyone except my only friend. He told me everything was gonna be alright. He said that he would be there for me no matter what. He would go tell everybody that I was amazing and that I was all he could ask for in a friend. Then, one day. He just left me. He let go of me like everyone else. I felt like I was worthless and alone. Then I woke up crying.

For the whole week I felt lonely. I just kept silent. I only talked when the teacher asked something. /my friends kept asking if there was anything wrong. I jusst told them it was nothing. No one needed to know about my dream. If they did, they might do it to me. They might leave me all alone. I didn't want that.

My potatoes <3 If anyone ever makes you feel worthless or not wanted, ignore them! Be yourself! Be proud that you're you and no one can ever be that. Everyone is unique and different in their own beautiful way! Always be yourself.. It's better to be hated for what you are, than to be loved for what you're not.. :) VOTE, FAN OR COMMENT!!!