Chapter 3 - School and friends

New school, new friends... I have only felt that feeling once. Why? Because I have only been to one school. Students in my school are really nice. Well, some of them anyway! Most of the kids in my school are really obnoxious and rude. But I have to cope with them, since I spend half of my entire life in school.

I remember during my younger grades, I used to be teased because of being a good girl and for being smart. But I didn't care. Until now I would still get teased. My best years of school would be grades 4,5,6 and 7. I know they're alot, but they all had great memories.

In grade 4, we had an amazing teacher! Her name was Ms. Delia. She was half british and filipino. I remember Ms. Delia always used to give us jelly beans if we were good. Damn! I miss those jelly beans. Everyone would exchange with other students if they had the one they liked. My most favourites from them was coffee and mint! Mmm.. I would always get jelly beans because I always did my work and I was always quiet. The best moment I had there was during science class. Every science class we would always have experiments. My ever so favourite one was when we made pancakes! Everyone had to bring their own box of pancake mix. Ms. Delia brought a little electrical stove and everyone took turns. It sucked because we couldn't eat our pancakes unless everyone was done cooking. Although, our pancakes were amazing <3 I miss those experiments :')

During grade 5, we had an awesome social teacher. He was fun and carefree! On our last lesson for the term, he brought chips and drinks and we ate for the whole social lesson. He had his phone so we played tons of songs! We were dancing and singing and having so much fun! Sadly he left the school to go back to Scotland :( ...... That was the grade where everyone saw me cry for the first time. Our doorknob was broken and it got off. Our Arabic teacher was so smart and he thought we could behave ourselves. So, he took the doorknob and went to the office to ask them to replace it. He left the door open though.. And our stupid classmate thought it would a good idea to kick the door shut. I wasn't very good at keeping calm at that time, so I panicked and I thought we could never get out so... I cried I know I know, what an idiot.. But hey! Don't judge me! Luckily, our teacher came back soon and when he opened the door I ran to the bathroom to wash my face. And ofcourse since I told my teacher I didn't want to talk about it. He let me be.

Ahh.. Grade 6 <3 I love grade 6. It was exciting and we had so much laughs thanks to one special teacher! Ms. Doreen.. She wasn't anything like our teachers. She was special <3 x'D I remember this one time when we did this fake sneeze thing altogether and she got really pissed that she told us to stand up and walk aroung the school hall. Ha! She thought 'that' was punishment! It was actually really fun because we got to waste time and we had some fun messing with her. Everytime someone shouted or fake sneezed we had to stop and she would look for the person who did it. Once it was my turn to fake sneeze, I did it and everyone shouted my name. She looked at everyone and said, '' Camille would never do that! She is a very bright and nice girl! Now stop blaming innocent children! '' I laughed a bit. You know, there is an advantage at being a good girl - or pretend to be one. No one would suspect anything on you >:D

G R A D E 7! The wildest year i've had so far <3 Our classroom was near the canteen and opposite to the Vice Principal's office. We would always make so much noise during class. My favourite class was Science. Not a single science class goes by without us throwing papers and bottles at each other! We had so much fun and we never got caught. Though our science teacher always suspected something at the end of the lesson because suddenly our class was super dirty! Science class was not the only time when our class was messy. Also during break time. Since our classroom was big, there was enough space to play football. And they did! We would always watch them play and duck whenever the ball came near us! I miss those times when we got to play around class like that. Grade 7 was kinda sad. Because my boy best friend left that year :'( We were friends ever since grade 3! He would always help me with homework and help me during class. He was lazy and always sleepy. And he is very dirty minded! He influenced me.. I miss him so much :'( But at least we're still in touch :))

My lovely potatoes <3 Hope you liked this chapter :)) Please VOTE, COMMENT AND FAN!!! I Love You guys :D <3