Chapter 13: Over Protective Alpha

It's been a month since I found out I was pregnant. Jackson has organized a pack meeting to announce my pregnancy, and both our families are coming.

My belly has grown more, so I can't use skinny jeans anymore.

The pack meeting is at 5 o'clock and It is currently 2:30pm.
Jackson is making me stay in the house at all times for safety from rogues and for any other dangers outside the house.

It can get quite annoying knowing that I have to put up with this for 4 more months, but I guess I'll have to live with that.

I've had to try on 6 different outfits but none of them fit me.
I finally ended up putting long, flowy red dress that exposed my belly but not too much.
I also put on some sandals and wore a black jacket.
I did some light make up and put my hair in a half ponytail.

Colton was getting ready too.
He had black pants, and a white dressing shirt.

"How are you gonna announce everyone that I'm pregnant?" I say fixing his tie and taking a look at us in the mirror.
"Hmm well, I have an idea, I'll just say it and well yea. They will be very surprised anyway.
I just want it to be fast in order to get you back here to rest and stay safe." He says kissing my cheek.

"Jackson I'm only one month pregnant, It isn't such a risk." I say placing both hands on my hips.

"I still won't risk the baby's and your safety." he says.

_________________________

We arrive at the field where the stage is set up. And everyone is sitting in tables.
I can see my mom, dad, my sister Kate and my brother Connor. They were all sitting on a round table along with Jackson's family.

Both me and Jackson were sent to the back of the stage without anyone noticing.
No one has seen me in a month, so they haven't seen my growing belly.
I know that as soon as I walk on stage they are either gonna suspect, or find out on their own.

Jackson went up first. To tell everyone to settle down.
While he kept saying his 'good afternoons' and 'how are you alls' et cetera, I was adjusting the jacket, trying to make my belly not so noticeable.

I feel my palm sweaty when Jackson comes back, grabs my hand and walks me to the stage.
Some of the pack members whisper to themselves and others stay silent to listen to Jackson.

"I hope you all remember Maya, my mate." Jackson says.

"Yes Alpha." everyone responds.

"You were all invited to witness the arrival of a new pack member." Jackson looked at me and I could hear everyones gasps and confusion.

"A month ago I found out my lovely mate was pregnant, and I hope you all welcome our new son or daughter with loving arms." He says holding me closer by the waist.

My mom was the first one to scream of joy.
My sister Kate was very surprised but winked at me.
Connor just smiled and put two thumbs up in the air.
And my dad, well after hugging my mom, he smiled at me.

Everyone else started celebrating and asking us questions like.
'Boy or girl?' 'Whats the name?' 'When is the baby due?'
I have a feeling it's gonna be a long night.

_________________________

I felt exhausted, I don't think I have ever answered so many questions at once in my life.
Jackson helped me in the shower and to get ready for bed because I was just too tired.
When we laid in bed the first thing he did was kiss me and place one of his hands on my stomach.

"Goodnight my 2 babies." He coos.

"I'm not a baby Jackson." I say.
"Ugh don't ruin it." he says pissed.

"Goodnight to you too." I say quickly kissing the tip of his nose and going to sleep.

___________________________________________________________________________

Ok guys...

I really hope you like this book.

If you don't, well sorry

If you do, keep reading.

Well.

See ya.