Chapter 1: Mystery Eyes

Maya:
I've been having the same dream over and over again for the past week, and it's getting pretty weird. I have been laying in bed for the past 30 minutes trying to remember the dream because i always black out in the same part every time.

I was in the park next to the flower fields, when i felt a tingly sensation running through my body. Then came this foreign scent that i found very attractive. I looked around everywhere to see where that scent came from. Until i saw something behind the trees. It was a huge black wolf with deep blue eyes. There was something weird about his eyes. But i didn't know what it was. His eyes seemed to turn darker as they continued to hypnotize me and right after that i blacked out.

I have talked to my sister Kate about this but she thinks I'm just nuts and that i need medical help. Oh how much i love my little sister, i usually ignore her useless comments. Kate has brown hair that is shorter than mine. She also has brown eyes and could have a bitchy attitude most of the time, but other than that she is an awesome little sister. She almost never follows orders, and that drives mom and dad insane.
.....................................................

Breakfast was pretty normal every day. We sat, we ate, we talked, and then i would help mom with the dishes and Kate would dry and store them.

Normality came to an end when an image just popped into my head out of nowhere... It was those eyes... Those mystery eyes.

.....................................

Hi guys, hope you liked this chapter.

This is my first story.
So. I hope you like it.

If you don't then make sure you don't rub it in.

If you liked. Keep reading.

See ya