Chapter Sixteen: I'm Sorry

Violet's POV:

We went back to our house, happy and relieved that it was all over. Liana and Justin were happy together, but I wasn't happy at all. I love Seth but...he did this too us, how can I forgive him?

I had to talk to Connor, he knows things about these sort of problems. So after dinner, I went up to him.

"Connor?...can I talk to you for a minute?" I ask him. He nods and we head upstairs to my room.

"What's wrong?"

"I...I'm so confused. I know what Seth did to us but...I like him and-"

"You also hate him, I know what your going through. I'll support you no matter what you choose."

"Thank you Connor" I hugged him and tight and he hugged me back. I can always trust Connor with these things. I had no choice but to accept his apology and go from there.

----------------------------------------------

Seth's POV:

I opened my front door to see Violet, surprising. "Hey...what's up?"

"Can I talk to you?" She asked me and I let her in.

"I wanna talk to you about what happened...I know why you did all those things and I accept it. I also wanna tell you that I'm sorry..I'm sorry that I didn't believe you. I was just so mad that-" I cut her off with a kiss. She kissed me back.

"I forgive you...if you forgive me" I say as I pull away.

She smiled and responded. "I'll always forgive you."

I kissed her again and she kissed back more passionately. I pinned her to the door as we made out aggressively, her legs wrapped around my waist. I started tonguing her with passion and she did the same, our tongues wrestled roughly in our mouths. We did this for a half hour till we pulled away to breath. I placed my forehead on hers and smile, breathing heavily.

"I love you Violet.."

"I love you too Seth"