Chapter 11: A daddy's girl

FELIX POV
Marzia, Arte, Luna, and I all went to the zoo. It's their first time going to a zoo, so I couldn't wait to show them wildlife this earth has. We were walking to where the Tigers were with Luna on my shoulders with a camera in my hand vlogging and Marzia next to me holding Arte's hand. Luna looked so cute with her brown pink tails and a little purple sundress with sandals. Arte, was wearing khaki shorts (just like his dad) with a t-shirt.

Marzia, was wearing a black dress with red lipstick and sandals. A few bros came up to me wanting me to sign autographs and Marzia avoided the situation with Arte as soon as possible do to her shyness and social anxiety. Luna, who was on my shoulders was always happy when bros came. She took after me with not being shy at all greeting bros. "T-how's it going bros" I said faking a smile with Luna being a cutie smiling and giggling the whole time. The bros giggled like Japanese school girls "hehe good can we get your autograph?" They asked shyly. "Sure" Luna said already knowing what I was going to say.

I looked up at her smiling and signed their autographs and they left. "Giddy-up horsy" said Luna pulling pieces of my combed blonde hair like reigns. "Okay" I said making a horse sound. I then ran all the way over to where Marzia was with Luna laughing hard on the top of my head including me. I then grabbed Luna and pulled her off my shoulders and gave her a thousand kisses on her cheeks. Marzia then turned around and smiled. "She's definitely a daddy's girl" she said smiling more. "Yeah" I said out of breath looking down at her with her looking right back up at me.

*12 years later*

Luna POV
"T-how's it going my sweeties my name is sweetiepie!" I said with a lot of effort into my camera. I formed my YouTube channel a year or two ago and now I have 3 million subscribers. I have my own space in a small corner of my room where my Computer, consoles, and camera is. "And today is my 15th birthday which means more blood borne!"

~

"Alright my sweeties looks like I'll have to end it there." I said cracking a smile. "Leave a like if you enjoyed and make sure to subscribe." I then turned off the camera and grabbed my penny board to skate along the beach. I then left a note on the kitchen table saying where I was going and left. I was skating on the side walk and my penny board hit a rock and I fell into a really cute boy with blond spiky hair and green eyes. He caught me just in time.

When our eyes met he immediately recognized who I was. "Oh are you Luna, pewdiepie's daughter right?" His eyes were gorgeous, I got lost in them. "Oh...uh..yeah....sorry abo-" I was interrupted by his beautiful voice. "No it's fine I skateboard myself, I hate when that happens where are you heading to?" He smiled. "I was going to go get some breakfast at a coffee shop." I said stumbling on a few of my words forcing a smile. "Mind if I join?" He asked with his eyes brightened even more. "Sure" I said giggling.

And that was my morning

Alright I hope you guys enjoyed this update. Unfortunately, I'm going to Las Vegas In a couple days so I might not be able to update. But anyway thanks for all your support and reading. Leave any suggestions below.

*brofist*