Chapter 6: Its Coming, baby!

MARZIA POV
It's was 1:00 am and I was peacefully sleeping on Felix's chest and my stomach was swollen 9 months pregnant when my water broke. Cold water went between my legs and I shook Felix. "Felix" I whispered. "What" he said half asleep. "My water broke" I said a little louder. His eyes all the sudden got bigger:

He then jumped up and ran to get our bags which we packed a week before and got dressed. He then picked me up and carried me into the car. I screamed bloody murder as I was receiving a contraction.

Felix clenched but then got in the drivers seat and drove. As he was driving one hand was on the steering wheel and the other holding my hand as I was going through contractions.

FELIX POV
We were on our way to the hospital when Marzia was screaming like hell. It made me flinch every time: I hate to see her in so much pain. When we arrived we headed straight to the hospital and into our room. I had to stay outside and put on scrubs when she was receiving contraction. Every time I heard her scream my heart dropped.

A few hours later a nurse came out saying that she's ready to push. I rushed in and put on scrubs. She screamed bloody murder but then the whole room went silent when we heard the crying from our beloved child. Tears streamed down my face.

MARZIA POV
I looked behind me and I saw Felix choked up. It was so adorable. seeing him cry over our child. He got offered to cut the cord. He quickly agreed and did so.

The doctor quickly left with the baby to go get cleaned. After a few minutes, he came back and gave us our baby. And handed him to me. As soon as he got in my arms he stopped crying.

He had blond hair and blue eyes just like Felix and had his face definition and He had my nose and lips. It was a perfect split between the two of us. We will name him Arte.