Chapter 5: Our Little Miracle

MARZIA POV:
I'm now 6 months pregnant and I'm starting to walk like a penguin. And Felix finds it really funny of course. Every time I walk past him he starts laughing like today. I walked down the stairs struggling ALOT since I am very pregnant already and I always walk with my legs spread out and Felix always laughs.

Anyway so Felix and I both agreed that we will name him either Arte or Stephano. We may agree on a different name when he comes, but for right now we're just throwing around names. So your probably wondering more about the story right? Well ok I guess I can keep going.

FELIX POV
I was walking out of the kitchen today to go to my office when I saw Marzia walking down the stairs today looking hilarious. She was wearing black sweat pants with a pink sweatshirt along with her hair tied back in a bun. Her legs were spread out like a penguin and trying to walk. I laughed of course, but then went to go help the poor thing. I picked her up and carried her to the sofa because that's where most likely she is going to go. She sleeps like 24/7 so it gives me more time to upload videos. At this rate, I'm now uploading 4 videos a day.

I placed her on the sofa and kissed her. "Thank you" she said smiling with her brown eyes sparkling. "My pleasure" I said with confidence and a smile. I then walked to my office to make more videos. I was in the middle of making a video when I heard her calling my name. My heart dropped then I ran to her.

MARZIA POV
I was peacefully sleeping on the sofa when I felt a flutter in my stomach. I freaked out but then realized the baby was kicking. I giggled, a lot and called Felix's name. I heard him move a few things then burst out the door. He ran to my side looking like a deer In head lights. "W-what's wrong" he said having trouble speaking. I felt another flutter in my stomach so I couldn't help but giggle. He then paused with his eyes looking even wider then before.

He put both of his hands on my arms and shook me. "Marzia?!" I grabbed his hand and put it on my stomach. He had a puzzled face but then it slowly faded into a smile. "Wooow" he said with wonder In his eyes. "Our little miracle is kicking for the first time" I said smiling. "Yeah" he said with a tear in his eye. He kissed me with so much passion. Our lips moved naturally. We then pulled away and looked at each other for a moment. "Our little miracle" Felix said breaking the silence. "I need to to continue my video" he said "love you" he kissed me then left.