Chapter 1

I'm Shannon and tonight I'm going to a party at Stevie's house. She always seems to be having some kind of get together. I guess one of her love languages is quality time. I hope her new girlfriend Ally can handle that.

Stevie and I are good friends. Best friends. Her and Ally have been a thing forever now. But they haven't been official until recent. Which I'm happy for them I am. But I just feel like kind of alone lately. Stevie hasn't spent much time with me sense and she's my only really close friend. She's the only one i can really count on.

But it's getting late and I'm getting ready for bed.

*phone buzzes*
'Oh its stevie,maybe she canceled tge party.'

Stevie:Hey Shannon guess what!?

Shannon:What? I never trust when you say that.

Stevie:I have a surprise for you.

Shannon:What is it?

Stevie: Well really Ally has the surprise but if all goes well I'm taking credit cause you were my friend first.

Shannon:Yeah okay. Buuuuut. That's not answering my questions,what is it? Why would you even get me anything?

Stevie: it's a surprise for a reason Shan. You can't know yet. You'll have to see at the party. It's just another way to be sure you'll come. Haven't seen you lately.

'And who's fault is that?'

Shannon: THEN WHY EVEN TELL ME I HAVE A SURPRISE. Lol. But alright you'll know I'll be there. Tell Ally I said thanks for being more thoughtful than my own bestfriends. Haha.

Stevie: Hey now that's not fair. You'll understand once you see the surprise I couldn't gave gotten it mysekf anyway unless I break the law.

Shannon: On that confusing notion. I'm going to bed. Goodnight sis.

Stevie: Good night sis. See you tomorrow night.

--------------------------------------------------------
Break the law? How would getting me a surprise break the law? I guess she must have gotten me weed,ahaha.

I stay up most of the night wondering what she would've gotten me. Why she'd even tell me I'd have one. But the again she has trouble keeping her mouth shut. But she usually hints when I need to be prepared for something. So I guess she's trying to prepare me? Not sure what kinda surprise I need to be prepared for. But that's whatever I guess.

I get my favorite boxer on,pull my covers over me and try my best to get some sleep. I'd need it to be going to a Stevie Boebie party.