Roll Roll ROOOOLLLLL!!!!

"There we go.. does that feel okay..?" Yuuki rubbed a soothing oil onto the bullet wound in Mikoto's leg before replacing some fresh bandages over the wound.

"Y-yeah.." Mikoto muttered. "It feels a whole lot better actually."

"That's good." said Yuuki, putting the blanket back on and rubbing Mikoto's head again with the cloth. "This VR has the capability of producing such realistic and injuries and living conditions.. even disease.. take now for example.. you're running high with a fever."

"I-I am?" Mikoto stammered. "But.. my Sempai is expecting me back... and.."

"Where is she?" Yuuki asked. "I'll go get her.. I can fly there."

"You can!?"

"Yep." said Yuuki, as a pair of fairy wings glittered to life on her back. "I've got everything from ALO.. my stats.. my weapons, my armor.. and my wings. Don't worry, just tell me where to search, and I'll be back before you know it."

"Th-the waterfall.. there's a hidden campsite behind it upstream.. it's a hard place to find.. but if you can spot it from the air..."

Yuuki nodded and kissed Mikoto's forehead. "Now just stay there and hang tight."

"C-careful.." Mikoto said. "The guy I fought is still out there.."

"Hmm.. you mean the smokey raven guy?" said Yuuki.

"You.. saw our fight?"

"I saw it just as you fell into the river." said Yuuki. "The current was fast, so I had to follow it quickly before I could catch up in time to pull you ashore. Quite an interesting Armament Full Control art you had there."

"Y-yeah." said Mikoto. "The Master Sword summons up bosses from the old Zelda games. But.. that guy used to be an enemy of mine from back in SAO.. he's got a serious grudge with me."

"But he doesn't know me." said Yuuki. "I don't think he'll come after me for no reason when he's hunting around so much for you.

"Maybe so.. but still you-"

"Misaka-sempai.." Yuuki gave Mikoto a soft look. "Don't worry.. I'm not going to die.."

Mikoto opened her mouth, and closed it. "Y-yeah.. I know.. just.. try not to almost die at least.."

Yuuki smiled and exited the front door of the small house.

Mikoto waited for 3 minutes in the silent house. She let her fingers slide across her skin under her blanket. She felt the bandages.. and how many they were.. the fact that one could gain such realistic injuries within this world of data.. it was frightening how real the Underworld felt.. besides how perfect everything looked in comparison to IRL, it was impossible to distinguish this world from the real one..

And the question of why she was in here.. Yuuki had told her that she was in here because she retained brain damage.. and Chrysheight had used his government connections to input her Fluctlight in this world while her brain underwent repairs.. was that also why Kirito and Sinon were here? And how had they ended up needing brain repairs in the first place?

Yuuki's reason for being in here was simple enough.. her Fluctlight was in here while they found out what to do with her cancer ridden body...

"Asuna.." Mikoto whispered to herself. "She's alive.. just wait till you hear she's still alive.."

"WHAM!!!" The door suddenly slammed open.. making Mikoto jump out of the bed in fright and fall painfully onto the ground.

"MISAAAAAKAAAAAA-CHAN!!!!!" Ashley jumped in.. wearing her usual uniform, she grabbed Mikoto off the floor and began squeezing the life out of her.. much to Mikoto's pain.