The Mother's Rosario

Yet another Viros enters the story! And the most powerful one yet (cough cough, Seyat's Sister). The picture displayed in the media is of what Mikoto wore in the tournament (due to Eugeo's unfortunate mistake) and what Hei Long looks like. (Let me know if Wattpad deletes the picture.. again XD)

"Hmm hmm.. hmm.." Mikoto hummed a merry tune as she washed a good many plates in the sink. As she did, Sinon cleaned up the table from the hurried breakfast that they had recently gone through.

It had been 5 months, which was around 18 hours in the real world if one calculated with better estimation then Red-Eyed XaXa. News had not yet reached Mikoto and her friends that Laughing Coffin had somehow come into the Underworld as well.

For the past 3 months, The 5 friends had been working as farm helpers to a nice family on the edge of Zakkaria. As Kirito and Eugeo handled themselves in the fields, Sinon, Mikoto and Yuniko assisted around the house, cleaning, cooking, and helping out the twin daughters of the family whenever it came time to collect eggs or feed the animals.

Apparently, the Avatars of those in the Underworld grew and matured a lot like humans in the real world, but they aged far more slowly. While Kirito and Eugeo had grown fit and strong from their labors, Mikoto had seen some boys who looked 14, but were actually around 17. Apparently aging slowed for those in the underworld around 15. Mikoto wondered if that meant increased lifespan, then again, she would probably figure it out if in about 2 years her chest didn't get any bigger..

And if that happened, she would feel pretty sour in all honesty.

As Mikoto continued to wash the dishes, Eugeo and Kirito came in, looking like they just had a nice rough day practicing sword skills, and for a very good reason. Today was finally the day, the day of the Sword Arts Tournament, the first step for Kirito, Eugeo and Mikoto to become Integrity Knights, while Sinon in the meantime would be taking the Archery Corps Exam later at night. (The nighttime thing was to test an Archer's accuracy under the cover of darkness, as the Archery Corps were mainly a reconnaissance group.)

"Misaka-chan.." said Eugeo. "I got your new clothes back from the seamstress today. It should be good as new and ready for the tournament later."

"Thank you Eugeo-kun." said Mikoto. "That's nice of you.."

"A-ah.. you know." said Eugeo blushing. "Anything for you M-Misaka-chan!"

Mikoto sighed as Eugeo ran off leaving Kirito in the room to walk up and help finish cleaning up.

"You know," said Kirito. "You should really give him an answer... tell him you've already got somebody you're seeing.."

"Well.. we kind of got stuck here before me and Touma even started our date." said Mikoto. "So that would be lying. And secondly.. H-he seems so nice and fragile! To be honest, every time I run over a rejection scene in my mind.. I start seeing him crying!"

"Ehh.." Kirito frowned. "Wow.. to be honest.. I agree with the whole rejection scenario.. but you can't put him off forever.. eventually he's going to ask you out.. he's getting more courageous and determined every day."

Mikoto shifted uneasily. "Ooooohhh.. darn.. Hey, Kirito? Could you finish this up for me? I'm going to go put the clothes on that Eugeo got back from the seamstress.."

"Yeah sure." said Kirito. As he went to finish off the last few plates, Mikoto walked off to change.

Eugeo walked back in at the same time, carrying three sheathed swords. The first , was an ordinary sword that was often used by gaurds, nowhere near divine instruments, and mostly only capable of 2 hit combos where Sword Skills were concerned. The second was the Blue Rose Sword. The third was the Master Sword, which absolutely capable of everything from 2 hit to 99 hit combos thanks to it's origins being from the data of SAO and ALO. As it turned out, Mikoto's esper power, when fused with a blade, had the ability to push a blade past it's combo limit, so even a 4 hit combo limited Blue Rose Sword could perform more complicated powerful skills from Aincrad-Style, like Electric Fury and Storm Haze, two of Mikoto's signature moves from SAO.