"I can't believe it's only the second week in the school year and I already have a boyfriend"

"I know, you're going to have to teach me your ways" trinity joked while she brushed a hand through her long, dark brown hair.

I grabbed my phone and started scrolling through Facebook when I noticed something very interesting on my feed.

"Oh my, look what I see" I showed her my phone and she grabbed it from my hand.

Trinity threw a hand to her mouth, "oh my wows" she mumbled.

I took my phone back and looked at the 'I'm single ladies ;)' post made by Brandon followed by the 'Single <3' life event update.

Brandon has been dating the school's cliché cheerleader/prostitute. Of course she's not really a prostitute, she just acts like one, and dresses like one.

"Right" I nodded and pursed my lips.

"It's getting late, I think I'm going to sleep" Trinity said yawning.

"Ahh!" A scream came from outside my door, but was soon inside my room.

My little brother came bursting through the door in his red boxers with a light up, foam glow stick.

"Tyler! What are you doing? I told you not to run around in your boxers when I have a friend over" I fake sighed and Trinity laughed.

"Aw, I'm sorry Ashlyn" he hung his head in shame, and Trinity frowned.

"Just kidding!" I yelled as I hopped up from my bag and reached around under my bed to snatch my foam glow stick.

"You will never defeat me!" My little twelve year old brother, Tyler, yelled.

"Oh yes I will!" I yelled running towed him with my stick of foam.

I hit him in the arm with it causing him to pull it behind his back.

"Oh, sneaky?" He tried to jab me with the foam stick but I dodged it and hit the table behind me causing a whole bunch of stuff too fall off.

"Calm your high asses down!" My mother yelled up to us.

"I'm not high! No worries!" I yelled back and went back to my imaginary sword fight with my brother.

In the end, I lost my left leg, my right hand, and my whole left arm. Tyler, on the other hand, lost his left arm and that was it.

Two hours later, I threw in the towel. I let Tyler take the victory, and let Trinity take a nap.

Being it was two in the morning, and I had school, I figured I should go to sleep.

I'm so not looking forward to every girl in the school throwing themselves at Brandon tomorrow.

**********

"Wake up beautiful" The amazing Evan Peters voice filled my room.

"Wake up beautiful" he said again.

"Wake up beautiful"

"Wake up beautiful"

"Shut it off, I love him and all, but shut it off" Trinity groaned from the other side of my bed.

"But Evan Peters is my husband" I hit the 'off' button and got out of my warm bed.

"I'm showering" I told Trinity as she just groaned and rolled around in my bed.

I'm more of a night owl, but today I'm in more of a morning mood.

I grabbed my clothing a items from my dresser and headed to my bathroom.