Shitty Animation

SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKER
IM BACK
YA MISS ME?

Animation plays a big role when watching anime. Some people don't mind if the animation sucks.  But there are also people who pay more attention to the animation more than the voice acting, story, characters, etc.

Everyone has different tastes, but when I watch an anime with shitty animation, it bugs me. A lot. Like for real, the animation makes my eyes bleed.

How hard is it to make, at the very least, decent animation? If you want the viewers to watch it, the put A PROFESSIONAL AT WORK CAUSE CLEARLY YOU CANNOT FUNCTION WITHOUT YOUR STUPIDITY GETTING IN THE FUCKING WAY.

Sometimes the manga has a better style than the anime. The mangaka (manga artist. Ex: Masashi Kishimoto and Hajime Isayama) is not at fault, the studio is.

I'm just seiyan (if you get the reference then you deserve cake 🍰🎂🍰
ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ) that studios should use other anime as examples. Anime like Tokyo Ghoul, Love Live, Attack on Titan, Naruto Shippuden, No Game No Life, K Project, Inuyasha, etc have good animation.

However, the animation isn't everything. If the story is good then the anime would be worth watching.

And I know that bitching wont't help with anything, but this is my world and I rule it 🐢🍷
JA NE (goodbye)

P.S. HAVE YOU HEARD TOKYO GHOUL'S OPENING? YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THE TV VERSION, FULL VERSION AND ACOUSTIC VERSION.
👏👍very well made