School Days

Authors Note Bitches: From left to right this is the order of the characters from the picture. Kotonoha, Makoto, Sekai.

Where do I begin with School Days? There are SO MANY FUCKING THINGS THAT ARE WRONG WITH THIS ANIME. School Days is a JOKE. To me, it seems that Overflow animated this piece of shit from a toilet. I'm not even kidding. Just thinking about this anime makes my head hurt. I guess I'll explain some things about School Days.
School Days was ORIGINALLY a visual novel developed by Overflow until they decided to shit the anime out of their asses to turn it into an anime. The visual novel was released for the god forsaken Windows engine that was later developed into a game. Apparently, this piece of horse shit is a slice of life anime. HOW THE FUCK, ARE PEOPLE SUPPOSED TO RELATE TO THIS SHIT (you'll see why later on)? *sighs and pinches the bridge of their nose* I feel like screaming from the top of my lungs just thinking about the shitty plot. Anyway, let's continue. The anime focuses on the life of Makoto Ito, a first-year high school fuckbo- I mean student living in Haramihama. One unfortunate day, he takes notice of one of his schoolmates, Kotonoha Katsura, who later on in the story loses her mind. One of his friends, Sekai Saionji, notices how Makoto has taken a liking to Kotonoha. The Bitch (Sekai) befriends Kotonoha and sets Makoto and Kotonoha on a date. It is then later revealed that the Bitch had liked Makoto from the beginning. As Makoto and Kotonoha continue to date, Makoto starts to get bored of her and fucks other girls including Sekai. Sekai even calls it special training, like WHAT THE FUCK? That is just an excuse to sleep with him! I DONT SEE WHY HE CAN'T JUST BREAK UP WITH KOTONOHA. How hard is that? Who the fuck are his parents? They did a HORRIBLE JOB ON THIS LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT THEY CALL THEIR SON. Now, shit really gets down when Makoto finally breaks up with Kotonoha, BUT then immediately starts going out with Sekai. Makoto doesn't even have the balls to let things cool down, no, he just wants to keep getting laid. Kotonoha, as I had said earlier, starts to lose her mind and pretends that she's still with Makoto. Sekai and Makoto continue to date, Kotonoha continues to lose her mind, and Makoto continues to fuck other women. After ALL THE SHIT that has happened, he has the audacity to keep sleeping with other women. My friend, I'm not going to state her name, says that I'm being a little too harsh on this anime. Well, she can go sleep with a bunch of women and have her head cut off (you'll see later) because she had no FUCKING idea how BAD this anime was to watch. At this point in the anime I don't even fucking care about what Makoto does. Obviously, Makoto doesn't know how his actions can cause A GIGANTIC FUCKING SHITSTORM. Then, Makoto and Sekai get into a fight and Makoto goes out for a walk. During his walk-surprise surprise-he sees Kotonoha. After this shitty encounter, Makoto finally decides to settle down with Kotonoha, which, of course, makes Sekai go all ape shit later on. Oh yeah! Did I forget to mention that Sekai states that she is pregnant with Makoto's child? Makoto, not giving a single fuck, suggests that she should get an abortion. The next day (for some reason) invites Sekai over for tea. Now, if you break up with someone, would you invite them for tea THE NEXT. FUCKING. DAY? No, I find this complete and total BULLSHIT. While preparing the tea, Makoto gets a text from Sekai saying goodbye. Makoto turns around to see Sekai running over and stabs him. Sekai continues to stab Makoto until he is dead. Sekai leaves and Kotonoha arrives to see Makoto dead. Sekai and Kotonoha arrange a meeting on the school's rooftop. First of all, why the rooftop? Second, I am SO RELIEVED THAT MAKOTO IS DEAD. I hope that motherfucker burns in hell! There, he can die over and over again in hell when Satan decides to do us a favor and torture him. On the rooftop, Kotonoha and Sekai argue about who is actually Makoto's girlfriend blah blah blah Kotonoha kills Sekai and cuts open her womb to see no baby in there. The camera decides to give us the lovely point of view from the inside of Sekai's womb staring up at Kotonoha. WHY THE FUCK, WOULD I WANT TO HAVE THAT SHITTY CAMERA ANGLE. FINALLY, the last scene. The last scene shows KOTONOHA clutching Makoto's cut off head while laying in a boat. The only good thing that happened in School Days was Makoto's death. I laughed like a bitch when he died! The novel, unlike the anime, was actually more successful in japan than this sorry excuse of an anime. The animation is average, the plot is absolute shit, the characters are paper thin with no character development, also it supposedly has 41 songs when it sound like the same 4-5 songs that are playing in the background! I laughed so hard at how they had failed at this part. I, sadly, watched this piece of horse shit because a friend said that it was good... BULLSHIT. Now, there is a question. Is School Days the worst anime ever? No. I have been through much worse. It's not worth it to watch this anime! IT. FUCKING. SUCKS.

Now, if you will excuse me I'm gonna kill the son of a bitch that recommended this anime to me...:)
Goodbye.