Texting

*Your POV*

Two weeks that I got to stay at Hiro's house was over. My parents returned so I went back home. Mom was super excited to see me and dad- well. . . not so much.

The next day I would go back to high school! I got all my homework done and packed my bag. It was 8pm and I was stuck in my room. I played some music on the radio and flopped down onto my bed and lay upside down. I dug out my phone and checked my messages. The first one was from Honey Lemon.

Hey sweetie! I need your opinion on these dresses. There's this peach one and this hot pink one. Which one should I get?

She sent two pictures of her in dresses. The first one was a fancy peach dress. It had a silver strap and another silver spot in the waist area. The skirt part reached the floor in layers. It was very fancy. The second one was a simple hot pink dress. The skirt part reached her knees. I knew which one right away. (PS. That's the pink dress above)

The hot pink one! It looks great on you and it matches your personality!

Honey Lemon replied right away.

I thought that too! This is why we're best friends! Thanks, y/n!

I smiled and looked at the other messages. I raised my eyebrows as I saw one from Sienna. 'What the heck!? Didn't she tell me that I wasn't worth her time? Didn't she say I was a nobody?' I tapped on the name and entered the chat.

Hey bestie! How are you? Remember how we ran into each other at the mall? That was fun. We should do it again. Hiro should come too! See you at school!
-Sienna

I rolled my eyes. She obviously wanted me to bring Hiro to her. Why else would she call me her bestie? I pretended to believe her.

Alright bestie! See you then.

I exited the chat and a smile lit up as I saw a new message from Hiro.

Y/n! What are you up to?

I looked around me. Nope. I wasn't doing anything at that time.

I'm talking to you. That's what I'm doing.

So are you ready to go back to school?

I typed YES but then deleted it.

No. Sienna texted me. Wants to meet up with me.

I waited a minute for a reply. Oh was all it said.