Awkward..

Lucy slowly woke up from the trance of sleep she fell into, blinking several times until her focus came back to normal. She felt a tremendous warmth pressed against her, and she turned her head and saw Natsu, drooling fast asleep on her.

'WHAT IS HE DOING HERE!' Lucy frantically thought, going into deep panick. She then vaguely remembered an event from yesterday's shenanigans, and to test the theory, she had to lift up the bed sheets...

Gripping the thin white sheet, she lifted it...

....To put it back down almost immediately.

Face burning with a red hot blush, her theory was correct. Natsu and her....

She couldn't believe it, then all the memories came flooding back in, the chase, and even the...

'No! I can't think like that!' Lucy grabbed her head and shook herself until her mind came out of the gutter.

"Aghh..." Natsu groaned from behind, massaging his temple. He sat up and looked at Lucy with happy grin. Lucy couldn't help but smile back at him.

"Good morning, Natsu." Lucy first spoke to him.

"Morning Luce." He greeted, standing up and stretching, well, without any clothes for the matter.

"N-Natsu! Turn away, idiot!" Lucy yelled, whipping her head around, blushing madly.

"Hmm? You've already seen my goods." He causally addressed her, turning his head around to the red Lucy.

"B-BAKA!" She screamed in a shrill voice, throwing a pillow towards the clueless male, toppling him over onto the floor. The celestial wizard stood up, with the white sheet covering herself up.

"What was that for...?" He groaned, peeling himself off the floor and faced towards Lucy.

"Don't do that! We've gotta sort this out because-"

Lucy's rambling was cut off by a short, sweet kiss from Natsu. As they pulled apart, he gave her a goofy grin.

"We mated, Luce. I marked you as mine." His hot breath brushed her neck and sent sparks flying in her head. Blushing, she picked up her mirror and stared directly at her neck, that had an amazingly large, throbbing purple mark.

"I-I.... I'm yours..." She trailed off, tears forming in her eyes. Natsu wrapped his arms around her waist and placed his head on her shoulder. He kissed away her warm, salty tears of happiness.

"Come on, let's go to the guild." Natsu said, breaking their embrace and wandering towards his scattered pieces of clothing on the floor. Lucy went yo her drawers and pulled out a new set of clothes and changed in the bathroom. She stepped out wearing a blue vest, white mini skirt, thigh high black socks, and her brown ankle boots with her hair tied into pigtails.

"Natsu! Are you there?" Lucy called out, making her way towards the kitchen. Noises of banging pots and pans were audible, and found Natsu digging into her fridge.

"Oh hey Luce." He shortly greeted with a shank of meat in his mouth before returning to his scavenging. Lucy rolled her eyes at his usual behavior, and grabbed a bag of frozen chicken from Natsu's rampage and cooked it up.

"Want sum Lushee?" Natsu offered sausage with food in his mouth splattering everywhere, and Lucy declined. Serving herself chicken, she ate next to a very messy Natsu.

"What are we going to say to the guild Natsu? They're going to assume things and make me embarrassed!" Lucy blushed, looking up at Natsu who was slurping on a bowl of noodles.

"We'll just have to wing it." Natsu said with food still in his mouth. Lucy smiled and took his hand.

"Then we'll just have to do it like this."

--

Natsu and Lucy walked on the streets, hand in hand. Whispers and shocked gasps can be heard from the townspeople as they stared.

"He's soo hot!" A girl fangirled, bubbling happy.

"I'd take him any night."

"She doesn't deserve him, I do."

All the comments made Lucy roll her eyes and hold Natsu's hand tighter. Fairy Tail stood in front of them, tall and mighty as it is. Lucy's pulse raced with her heart, and Natsu could tell.

"Hey, don't be scared. They'll understand." Natsu said smoothly, lifting her chin up with his thumb, grinning. Lucy smiled and pecked his cheek as they opened the door and walked in, holding hands.

Previously, the entire guild was fighting. Once the doors creaked open and the silhouette of Lucy and Natsu hold each other's hand, the fight paused. Everyone looked at them, Erza, Gray, Mira, Lisanna, Levy, Gajeel, Wendy, Carla, Happy, Cana, etc. 

Mira screamed so loud, the windows cracked. As well as everyone's ears.

"OMG! YOU GUYS GOT TOGETHER AND DID IT!" Mira screamed, jumping up and down, hyper. A very, very dark shade of red appear on both of their faces, sweating.

The whole Fairy Tail guild grinned at the couple. The sweat dripped off Lucy, making her feel very uncomfortable.

"So, that's where you two went last night? Mira said that she saw you two go into Lucy's apartment, but we never believed her. Until now.." Gray grinned in his underwear. 

"This calls for celebration!" Master announced, cheers erupting from the crowd. Mira and Lisanna passed out ice cold drinks and served hot food. Erza brought half a cake and shared some with Lucy. It was a pretty good day overall, Lucy thought.