kittens!

Hey! Hope you like these short stories,and Please comment and vote! OK, i'll shut up now and start writing!

Cas was sitting on the couch in the bunker, playing with the box of kittens that he was going to give Dean, when he noticed one was missing. It was his favorite one too, it had black fur and transparent blue eyes.

So he left the box in a safe place where nobody would find it, and went on a search for his favorite little kitten.

He was just about to give up when he heard a soft little "mew" come from under the sink, where Bobby kept the "cleaning supplies" He opened up the little door, and the small black furball jumped out.

"Mew!"

"Hello there, kitten," Cas found himself talking to it.

"Mew!" It exclaimed, starting to climb up his arm.

"Oh no, little one. That is dangerous," he scolded it, gently pulling it off of his arm. It yowled in protest.

"Fine," he sighed, "climb to your little kitty heart's content." It happily climbed up cas's trench coated arm, all the way up to his head, where he lay down, and purred contentedly.

Cas decided to call him  Mew.

"Come on, little Mew. I have someone I want you to meet." He said, as he stood up and carefully balanced Mew all the way to his and Dean's bedroom.

"Mew, this is Dean." He said as he opened the door to see Dean lying on the bed.

"Mew!" Mew exclaimed, as he leaped off of cas' head, and onto Dean's chest.

Dean's eyes widened, "Cas!! What is this?!"

"It's a kitten, Dean." Cas explained, as Mew curled up in Dean's lap and started to purr.

"No. Nonononono. Cas, we can NOT have a cat." He said, as he quickly picked Mew up off of his lap.

"Please Dean? Just this one? Or maybe..." Cas started to trail off, and walked out of the room, only to return with the box.

"Cas... What is that...?" Dean asks, as 5 more kittens climb out. "CASTIEL!!"

Mew and the other kittens start to run around and chase each other while Cas and Dean talk.

"Cas, we are NOT having SIX cats! Haven't I ever told you I'm allergic to them?!" Dean exclaims.

"Mew, be nice." Cas scolded Mew for tackling one of the other cats, "wait, you're allergic?"

"Yes, I am. Now get them out before I... Before... I... AAACHHOOO!!" He sneezed loudly. Mew seemed to understand, and jumped onto Dean's lap and waved his tail in Dean's face. Dean tried to gently throw him off of his lap, and earned a nice scolding from Cas

"Dean Winchester! Be nice to Mew! Come on, Mew, lets leave him alone." Cas says, as he glares at Dean and walks out of the room with mew in his arms.

"Wait, Cas... Come back. We can keep the cats if you really want to..." Cas came rushing back into the room with a look of pure joy on his face,

"Really?!!!"

"Yes really." Dean sighs, as Mew jumps into his lap and climbs onto his head triumphantly.

"See?" Cas giggles, "they aren't too bad."

"Does he always do this?" Dan asked, pointing at the kitten on his head

"Yeah" he giggles " cute, isn't it?"

Dean just nodded and sneezed.