Louis P.O.V

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Best Friends With Louis Tomlinson

Chapter 2

Edited

_________________________________

(A/N:SORRY BUT I HAD TO REWRITE THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE IT GOT DELETED I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW OR WHY.... I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER WHAT I WROTE THAT WELL SO SORRY IF YOU READ IT BEFORE :,{ IM SO SAD RIGHT NOW)

  Zayn asked Bella what her parents worked as, she lost her smile and left the room. Man I knew I should have told the lads not to ask about her parents... Then they would ask me why. 

"What happen all I did was ask her what her parents did for a living?" Zayn said full of worry.

"Hey mate you alright?" Harry asked me placing his left hand on my right shoulder.

"Harry can you sit with the lads please." I said and he did as he was told.

"Look lads, I don't like talking about this because Bella doesn't want people feeling sorry for her... I'm just saying this because I need to go get her before she does anything stupid." I breathed in then out. "Bella's parents died on her 18 birthday... Look I'm sorry I will tell you lads more later but I need to go get her." I said running out of the room and out of the building, I looked around before I saw her from the corner of my eye.

"BELLA!" I yelled her name but she kept running.

"BELLA PLEASE STOP, THEY DIDN'T KNOW AND THEY STILL DON'T KNOW PLEASE BELLS STOP FOR ME!" I yelled and came to a halt, as she stopped I looked up and saw she stopped at the cemetery her parents were at, I grabbed her hand and took her to her parents.

We stood there for awhile looking at their tombstone, it read 'Here lay the best parents in the world, but their lives ended too soon. They will forever be loved and missed 2009' Bella made them write that and only that, she doesn't even use her last name anymore because it was too painful for her to even speak it as well.

I turned her around to face me, I'm heart broke seeing her like this. I hugged her and she cried and sobbed on my chest all I could do was rub her back because I didn't know how she feels, if I told her I know how you feel that would just be a lie. She cried for an hour till she finally stopped, I grabbed her face and looked at her she's so beautiful but I hate to see her cry... I guess I can try my best to make the pain go away, so I did the unthinkable and kissed her she pulled back at first but she kissed me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and she wrapped her arms around my neck, this felt good but bad at the same time we moved in sync not getting heated up just passion no lust no nothing just love and passion... Well that's what I felt I'm not sure about her tho.

"Lou stop." She whispered against my lips, our foreheads laid on each others.

"Louis come on they must be worried about you by now, and Lou please don't speak of this to no one... Just forget it happen." She said walking away, I ran and catch up to her I held her hand and she half smiled at me. We walked back hand in hand not saying a word, it was silent but not any awkward silent it was enjoyable knowing I was with her and only her.... I mean she is my best friend she like a sister to me and nothing more... But that kiss said it was more than brother and sister or best friend love. When we reached the building she released my hand and walked down the hall with her hands in her pockets and looking down at her black toms.

"Hey sorry about that lads, believe me it was nice meeting you guys and I hope we can become friends, anyways I'm leaving bye." She said before closing the door.