Chapter One - Homesick

We were planning this runaway for weeks now, which felt like years. Every single, little detail mattered. My small plastic cheap watch I got last Christmas struck twelve, and there I was; a confused teenager running away with two best friends it was time. Was I ready? No.  l clutched on to my backpack straps, feeling uneasy, and unsure. Allie looks at me, "Alia. You ready?"

    She pushes her black hair behind her ear  and rests her hand on my shoulder realizing how I felt, "No. You?" I reply, quietly enough for her to hear. She stares on the ground and shakes her head. I rest my head on the brick rough walls, and close my eyes, this is it. Allie goes over what we brought, not to much, we can't have anything slow us down. Without a word, I take out a small crumpled paper from my pocket that read; I'm sorry maybe one day you'll understand. I love you. I slid it carefully under my house door, as a tear drop fell down my cheek.

        I walked towards Allie and K.C who just came. I wipe my tears, making sure that I don't look like I've been crying, It would distract all of us. Side by side, we walked down the sidewalk, towards the bus stop.

     But did that really matter? We had each other, that what mattered. "I brought my phone," K.C explained, "You know just in case." Jokingly, Allie punched her arm lightly wiggling her eyebrows up and down.

"Are you sure you didn't bring it because you wanted to keep up whats happening on Instagram?" she grinned giving her a cautious look, "Being Instagram famous is like being rich on monopoly." I laughed quietly to myself, shaking my head. Then, my stomach began ached and memory's of my family flowed back to me; for instance, my brother Making jokes 24/7 just like Allie. My insides twisted and turned, making me feel homesick, already. God. How was I going to do this? Five minutes into this, and I'm feeling homesick.

  "Allie, K.C?" I gulped down on nothing but air then continued, "I can't do this. Horrible. Horrible idea. Lets go." I turned on my heel and stormed off. But I didn't want to go back, yet I didn't want to stay.

"Hey, it's your choice." K.C reminded me. I nodded. But I couldn't think.

"I'll stay." We walked in silence for  not more than ten minutes at least, until Allie dug into her left pocket and grabbed her patio double glazing keys.

"Look, my uncle bought a house like two years ago, and now he moved out. I have the keys for the patio so If we just get in by there, we'll be in the house." She smirked, as K.C and I exchanged looks. Good, I thought we'd be homeless on the streets or something.

"Where is it?" I questioned. K.C and I listened carefully to what she said.

"Just twenty-five minutes away." She stood in front of us and led the way proudly.

We were there, I wasn't expecting much, but holy crap, the house was breath-taking. The outside was glass, so you can see the inside. But there wasn't anything considering that Allie's uncle moved out, but there were these beautiful stairs from the first to second then third floor. "Woah." I said under my breath. We stood there admiring the house, as Allie grinned proudly.

My eyes were wide, and my eyes were heavy with happiness; something I haven't felt in a while.
We all walked in ready for what adventures are ahead of us, what the future holds, and ready to face reality.

Hahah :-) Thank you so much for reading! Don't just sit there, leave a comment about this book so far! If you enjoyed it, please and thank you vote. Keep updated for more! :o #Wattys2015! Bye Cuties!!