The Search

~Link's POV~

The sun was shinning brightly on my face as I opened my eyes. I looked around the room. I sat up from the couch. I wonder why (y/n) isn't yelling at me to get up. She usually does cause she's hungry. Maybe she was really tired. I stood up and walked to the bed (y/n) slept in. I pulled the covers back but there was no one in the bed.

"Where the hell is she?" Maybe she went out to take care of the horses. I walked outside and to the stabled were the horses were being kept. One horse was missing. It was the one she used. It was Dark's horse.

"Fuck!" I hopped on Epona's back and took off. I have no idea where she is but I have to find her and fast.

~Ganondorf's POV~

I still haven't found her. After I killed her precious Dark I lost track of her. Maybe she went to The Hero Of Time. I don't know but I put up posters around town. Who ever is holding her is to be punished by death. She will show up and I will make her mine. But first there is a little potion shop I need to visit.

Dismounting my horse I stood in front of the familiar potion shop. I banged the door down and walked it.

"Old man! You never told me she was able to get her memories back!" the old man shook in fear.

"S-s-s-she d-doesn't have t-t-t-them my Lord!!" what the hell? Does he think I'll buy that crap?! Clearly she does! Otherwise she would be with me! But she clearly said she loved Dark.

"You have about 3 seconds to convince me or I'll kill you!" the old mans eyes widened.

"A Dark young boy visited with the girl asking for a potion for her memory!" 

"And?! Did you give it to them?!" I shouted. I'm getting impatient with this old fool.

"No my Lord! I told them that her memory will return in time if she wants it too!" I went to the back of his shop. Throwing things around looking for a potion for memory return. In the end I found nothing. I raised my hand to the old man.

"You helped them in the end anyways." I said as a ball of energy formed out of my hand. His eyes widened even more. If they get any bigger they will pop out of his sockets.

"NO LORD GANOND~!" I threw the ball of energy his direction. It hit him dead in the center of his chest and his body turned into ashes. Now that things are settled it's time to visit a certain Hero.

~Link's POV~

I was riding for what seemed like hours. I have no idea where she could have gone. But I told her I'd protect her. Why would you leave (y/n)?! WHY?!

Epona and I were going at top speed when it hit me. What if she went back? Back to Dark's mansion. There isn't anything for her there anymore but still... What if she went back to say her final goodbye?! The idea filled my mind.

I have to find out. She's either there or she's not. If she is great! Then I know she's safe and I continue to protect her. If she's not then that just eliminates one place.

I squeezed Epona's sides and we took off towards the Dark castle that awaits my answer.

I arrived at the castle. The first thing I checked was the stables. Running to them I found Dark's horse put away. Hope filled my heart. She's here! I busted through the front doors.

"(y/n)?! (y/n)?!?!"

~(y/n)'s POV~

I slowly opened my eyes. Sun was gleaming in the widows lighting the room. I shifted my body a bit. Two strong arms pulled me into a warm chest. I looked at the man beside me. It still feels like a dream. That he's right here with me. That what happened not to long ago was only just my imagination.

His bright red eyes fluttered open. He looked at me with a soft expression on his face. Soft hand brushed across my forehead and began stroking my hair. I smiled at the felling and closed my eyes. I don't want this moment to end.

I kissed his bare chest. Running my hands along his back. Dark let out a soft moan and I smiled.

With one quick motion Dark crawled on top of me and pinned my hands above my head. I blushed when I realized both of us were still naked.

"What are you doing to me (y/n)?" He said with a smirk on his face. He leaned in and brushed his lip across mine. When suddenly we heard a noise.

"BANG!!!"

"(y/n)?! (y/n)?!?!" That voice! That's Link! I pushed Dark off of me with all my strength and grabbed my clothes. I began to put them on when two warm hands grabbed my hips pulling me down.

"Come on (y/n). Let him find us like this." He's said and began to kiss my neck. I couldn't help but let out a soft moan.

"N-No Dark! It's embarrassing! Please?" I pleaded. He looked in my eyes and let out a long sigh.

"Fine. But you owe me." He said and let me go. I hurriedly got dressed. Dark was taking his sweet ass time. I should go meet Link and warn him. He might freak a bit. There is no telling what he would do. I started to walk to the door. My arm was forcibly pulled and I was spun around. A pair of cold lips collided with mine. I could only melt into the kiss. Dark's hands were firmly on my hips.

"BANG!!!"

"What the hell?! Dark?!" a voice said.