Note by Note

~Dark Link's POV~

I could only stand there and look at her. She came back? She came back to a monster like me? Why?

"You came back. Why?" I asked in a hushed voice. I am curious to find out why. She didn't speak. I wish she would speak. I want to hear that sweet voice of hers. She only stood there. Gazing her (e/y) eyes into my red ones.

I slowly and gently reached my hand towards hers. Grabbing it tightly within my own hand I pulled her inside. Closing the door her hand still in mine I dragged her to what would be her room.

~(y/n)'s POV~

Dark was roughly dragging me through the halls of the castle. I don't know where we are going. We slowly came to a stop at a door. His red eyes looked into my (e/c) ones.

"Go ahead. Open it." Doing as he said I slowly reached my hand toward the door knob and turned the knob. Opening the door I am greeted by a fairly large room. There was a huge bed in the middle. The bed sheets were (f/c). There was a vanity in a corner of the room. A big balcony could be seen. Lighting the whole room. The flooring was wood. It was a gorgeous room.

My mouth was almost to the floor. I was stunned. Turning to look at Dark Link. A low chuckle escaped his mouth.

"Well, you'll be staying in here for now instead of that cold cellular. I hope you like it (y/n)" He said looking me directly in the eyes. He's letting me stay here in this room?

"Thank you Dark! I'm really grateful for this." I said giving him a big hug. His cheeks flushed a pink color and he looked to the floor.

"Come on I'll show you around the rest of the castle." With that he grabbed ahold of my hand and led me out of the room.

He showed me every room in the castle. The room that got my attention the most was the piano room. I could play the piano and I loved it. I wasn't the best at it but I still loved playing it. I was gazing at the beautiful white grand piano. It was gorgeous. I walked up to it and ran my fingers across the smooth surface. Dark was in a corner watching me gaze at the big beautiful instrument. Walking over to me he sat on the bench. I curiously looked at him.

"Dark, do you play?" I asked

"A little bit. I learned how to play a while ago." he placed his fingers over the keys gently.

 "Do you play (y/n)?" he asked me looking at me.

"Yes. A little bit." I said honestly.

"(y/n)? Will you sit beside me?" he asked in a low voice.

"Of course." walking over and sitting next to him he looked at me. Looking back to the keys he started to play a song. The song was beautiful. Probably the most beautiful music I have ever heard. Glancing a look at him. He had his eyes closed. He was fully into the music. His expression was peaceful. His fingers flew over the keys hitting each one perfectly. The song slowly came to an end.

"I thought you said you played only a little." I said looking at him in amazement.

"Yeah, only a little." he said standing up and walked towards the door.

"I'm going to get dinner started. You want me to make you anything?

"Anything is fine with me." I say in a whisper.

"Hey Dark?!"

"Yes?"

"Will you teach me? The piano? I want to learn more. Please teach me?" he didn't reply. He only walked over to me. Looking at me dead in the eye he cupped my cheeks. He placed his forehead on mine causing me to stop breathing.

"I will teach you as long as you stay here. Now follow me." I slowly stood from the bench and followed him all the way to the kitchen.

"Were you the one who cooked the soup?" I asked in a soft voice.

"Yes, and the bread."

"It was very good. Thank you." I give him a small smile. I could see his cheeks flush with pink.

"To be honest when I was locked up I didn't expect food at all. And if you were to give me food it would be cold. I was very thrown off by it. But I still an grateful that you gave me warm food." I say looking at the floor. I hope he takes me serious. I'm very happy that he fed me warm food that he made himself. In the movies I watched nothing like that has happened.

"Just because you were my prisoner don't mean I had to treat you like one." Did he just say 'were'? meaning? I'm not his prisoner anymore? Does he seem me as more than a prisoner?

"I know what you're thinking about. Yes, you aren't my prisoner anymore. You came back to me. That means something right?"

"Dark?"

"Yes (y/n)?" I want to tell him. I want to tell him why I came back. It's not because I was scared of what might happen. I wanted to stay beside him and keep him company.

But how do I tell him that?