Forced Love

"No my love. I'm sorry to hurt you like this but.. You belong to me!!" the strange man said. T-that voice... It can't be... The voice from my dream... I looked at the man. He was tall and well built. I couldn't see his face. His face was covered by a large hood.

I quickly grabbed the whistle that was around my neck and I blew hard on it.

"Dark!!!! DARK HELP!!! PLEA~" my voice was cut off by a hand covering it. My screams for help were muffled.

"Now now my love. We can't have that boy get involved now can we? I don't want to kill him because he tried to take what was mine." Tears were falling from my eyes. I could see Dark's figure through my blurry vision.

"LET HER GO!!!" Dark said. He was obviously pissed. The man who had his grip on me only chuckled and said a few words under his breath. Then the whole environment changed. We were now standing in a cellar.

"Well I didn't want to come here but of well. We are in the place we need to be in." He brushed my neck with his hand. It was so cold. I shivered a bit which made him chuckle. He then placed his lips to my neck. I could feel my whole body tense up.

"Now my love. Nothing will be in our way. Thanks to Dark for bringing you here I didn't have to do the dirty work myself. It's also a very good thing you have no friend or family who would be missing you." He said in a low whisper in my ear. Turning my around by my shoulders. He took off his hood and looked me dead in the eye. Wait what the...? This can not be him...

"The evil King Ganondorf?" I said in a very confused voice.

"Yes my love. I've been watching you for a while now. Even when you were in the other world. I grew some what fond of you. So fond of you that I just had to have you for myself. Then that stupid brat took you and made you his." He cupped my cheeks in his hands and slowly lowered his head. I jerked back. No. My lips are Dark's and only Dark's.

"Is that how it's going to be? Fine then. You can sleep here tonight." He roughly threw me in the cellar and shut it.

"I won't be as nice as he was with you." With that he turned around and walked away. Dark... I'm sorry this happened... I gripped onto the whistle tightly. I hope you're okay. Please please please be okay.

I lowered my body to the ground. It was cement. Not the most comfortable I've slept on. Just kidding. This is the worst thing ever. I closed my eyes and fell right to sleep.

~Ganondorf's POV~

I walked into my thrown room and thought. I thought and thought and thought. I called one of my faithful servants.

"There will be a wedding in a week. It will be mine. Make sure everything is perfect. I have some business to take care of." I said to the mere peasant.

"Oh and peasant. If everything isn't perfect your life will end." He nodded to me and scurried away. I quickly threw my cloak on and walked out of the thrown room.

I traveled to an old potion shop ran by an old man. I walked in and he immediately bowed to me. That's what I love to see.

"Hello my King. Is there something you need on this dark day?"

"Yes. I need a potion that makes one fall in love with another." I said. He looked at me confused.

"My lord. If you do not mind me asking... Why would you need a potion like that?"

"I want to be married but the woman I want to marry is very defiant."

"Ah. I see. Yes. I will get it right away." He said walking off to the back.

Not that much later he came back.

"Hahaha! Here it is my lord! This is it! Not only does this make the woman fall in love with you, it erases all past lovers from her memory." He said handing the potion. He held out his hand and waited. I guess you don't get something for nothing. This is a very valuable potion. I paid him a reasonable amount of money before returning to my castle.

~Dark's POV~

I was on horse back riding at top speed. I don't know who took her but I have a pretty good idea. I rode until I came to a familiar tree house. I walked up the ladder and busted down the door. A familiar looking boy gazed up at me. His blond hair messy and his blue eyes confused. Walking over to him I picked him up by the shirt.

"WHERE THE HELL IS SHE!!?!" I was pissed. How dare someone steal her. She's mine!

"WHO?!" he was pissed for some reason too. Maybe it could be because I barged in. Or because I broke the shit out of his door.

"(Y/N)!!" I yelled back at him. His face was full of confusion.

"I haven't seen her since I took her back. What are you talking about?" I dropped him and started searching his place. He had to be lying. He knows where she is!!

"DARK! What the hell?!"

"SOMEONE KIDNAPPED HER!!"

"Oh so you mean to tell me she didn't just run away?" He chuckled to himself. I stood up and walked over to him. Knocking him square in the jaw he fell down.

"OW!!! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!" he sat there rubbing his jaw. I took out my sword and placed it to his neck.

"You have three FUCKING seconds before your head roles."

"I didn't kidnap her if that's what you're after. I took her back to you for fucks sake. Yes she's very beautiful and I would like to be the one she fell in love with but I haven't seen her since that day I took her back to you." Wait so... is he telling the truth.

He stood up and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"I will only help you get her back if you fix my damn door!" he shot me a serious look.

"Fine fine fine. got any tape?"

(A/n) I'm a bit mad with this. I had everything all typed up and my internet was all like "HAHA IMMA SHUT DOWN EVERYTHING!!!" so like half of the ending for this chapter didn't even get saved. I had to redo it all!

anyways. HAPPY READING