Movie Gets Us Heated Luke

Y/N pov

You and Luke were on the sofa, cuddling each other. You two are watching the part of were Melissa and Miles (it's only just a example) started making out until they reach the limit. You didn't notice that you were bitting your lips. When Miles pounding on her, you were thinking of Luke doing that to you, but you know that's out of your mother's limit. Yet.

You didn't know that Luke was looking at you all the time when you were staring at the TV watching the scene. You rolled your eyes at Luke because it creeps you out. So turned around to face him but...........

"Lu......" Before you could speak he crashed his lips to yours. You were taken back but you kiss him back. The kiss gets heated so he slowly pushes you to the couch and now he was hovering you.

He lick your bottom lip asking for entrance and you agree. He explored every inch of your mouth. You moan. He must heard that make him grind his hips. He slowly went down kissing your jawline, then your neck. He's looking for your sweet spot until he found it. He such it and leave a hickey, he blew it before he goes down to the valley of your breast. He grab your shirt and tug it out of your body and threw it God knows where.

He took of your bra and then he start sacking the left one."Luke oh god." you moan his name while he's busy sucking your breast. You played with the tips of his back hair then down to his shirt. You grab it and threw it too. Now you are half naked.

He's hands traveled down to your short and took it off. You do was he did to you, you took of his basketball short and threw it. He slowly took of your panty and spoke....

"Did I make you wet babe?"

"Yeah." He breath laugh and leaving kisses to your stomach, then he teases you, he just kiss the upper of your señorita.

"Hey no teasing." you joke. He just smile, and he directly such your señorita, that make you moan so loud that can hear the neighborhood.

"Say name babe I want everyone to know your mine." He mumble.

"L-luke!." You arch your back to let him eat it all. He pushes you down. And said be patient. He removed he's brief and stood up. He went through the drawers and came back with the C.

"Do you?" He said handing the C to you. You nodded and roll it up to his Jr. You played the head of his Jr.

"No teasing babe"

"But you tease first. " He pushes you gently and he follow you down. He told you if you we're ready and you nodded. He slowly goes in to your señorita. You closed your eyes how hurt it was. But he said that it won't last long and it will be pleasured after that. Later on it gets pleasure when he goes in out of you slowly.

"Luke faster." you moan and tug your nails yo his back.

"Fuck Y/N your tight. " He moaned out. He goes faster send faster until he stop.

"Turn." you gave him a confuse look and do it slowly. He grab your hips up and you didn't know that he went inside of you ass. He didn't gave you time to adjust to his Jr.

"LUKE!" He didn't listed he goes faster and. Faster, both your skins are slapping each other.

"Oh god Y/N your really tight and your very sexual to me." He moan and grabbing your breast and played your nipple. You moan and curse with him, until you both reach your highs.

"Shit!" you didn't tell Luke that you cut already. But he didnt even told you that he cum inside of the C.

You two were reckless, he went out of you slowly and pulled out his C and threw it to the trash bin. You were breathless, and your laying there naked. Luke came back with a blanket and laid down beside you. He put the covers both your naked body and you whisper.

"You know the Movie Gets Us Heated Luke."

"Yeah and it's fun to be inside of you." you chuckle. He kisses your cheek, he wrapped his arm around your waist and both of you drift off to sleep, while the TV movie was still on.