Love in Uncertain Times

A/N: This chapter will have some mature content which for the most part I kept out of this story. Enjoy :)

-----------------------------

Victor and I were in his old bedroom where he was packing up some of his things, not knowing how long we were going to be gone for. I sat on his bed watching him, well more like admiring him as he moved about his room with a concentrated face. I smiled to myself thinking about how lucky I was to have gotten him as a mate, even if he didn't have loads of romantic things to say to me. He had constantly played the role of my protector even if it made him the bad guy sometimes. I knew in my heart that Victor was the perfect person for me, even if we weren't living in this supernatural world. I would have picked him for myself given the opportunity. Victor paused in his steps and looked over his shoulder at me, "You're staring..."

"I am. Is that a problem Mr. Enforcer? Will I be punished now?" I ask with a teasing smile. His eyes light up at my words. A slow sexy smirk creeps it's way onto his lips as he turns his body completely towards me, "You have been a bad girl-constantly disregarding my orders. Challenging me every chance you get-Do you know what we do to bad girls Alexis?" My name on his lips sends a shiver racing through me.

He stalks towards me with a wicked gleam in his eyes that has my lips parting and my breath coming in and out unevenly. He stands before me, "I asked you a question..." My eyes travel up his body slowly working over him like my hands have been itching to do since the moment I met him. I lick my lips as our lust filled gazes meet, "What was the question again?" I rasp out. His smirk turns confident as he realizes the effect that he is having on my hormone raging body.

He leaned down bringing his lips near my ear, "Do you know what we do to bad girls?" His hot breath fanned over my sensitive flesh making goosebumps raise. I shook my head slightly, "Hopefully nothing too painful-" I whisper back. He lets out a deep chuckle that seems to heat my blood further, "I promise to have you screaming when I'm done with you." His hand grabs onto my thigh in a tight grip causing my heart to slam in my chest.

"Maybe we should-" I try to back peddle as my nerves take over but Victor doesn't back down from the challenge I had laid down before him. "Maybe we should what kitten?" He purrs possessively. I should have known better than to play with fire. His other hand grips my other leg and he pries them apart, as he uses his body to press me back into bed. I let out a small gasp when I fall back and he nestles himself in-between my now open legs. He is wearing a self satisfied grin as he looks down at me, "You look so damn beautiful Lex." His compliment takes me by surprise and a blush rises quickly to my cheeks.

His finger start to gently massage my legs, "I've dreamed about you like this what feels like a million times."

I look up at him from under my lashes, "Well now that you have me like this-what are you going to do with me Mr. enforcer?" My voice sounds huskier then I meant it too. His gaze becomes hooded and his fingers still in there kneading of my muscles. I am sure that as long as I live I will never get tired of this look in his eyes as he stares down at me. I ease myself up onto my elbows, "Kiss me." And he needs no other encouragement from me. Victor drops his body down onto mine and captures my lips with a barely contained hunger.

It feels like everything has been building up between us and now that it's been unleashed there is no way to put it back in the box. Victors hands are roaming all over my body and every time his skin touches mine sparks of electric fire race through me peeling soft mewls and moans from lips. His lips leave mine and dance across my cheek and down my chin to my neck. I tilt my head to the side to give him better access and he takes advantage leaving a trail of fire as he makes his way to my soft spot.

His teeth scrape across his mark and I throw my head back as my hands grip onto his shoulders tightly. I can feel the upturn of his lips against my skin, "You're so sensitive-" He nips roughly at his mark again before easing the sting with his tongue. I whimper underneath him, relishing in the feel of his weight over me.