XXV

Ashton Williams

" Desean Adams, can you please hurry the hell up. " I yelled.

Hearing his footsteps I sighed making my way outside .. we were spending the weekend at my parent's house to spend time with everyone. I missed them. I unlocked his car door and hopped into the driver's seat, he was " tired " so didn't wanna drive .. I wasn't complaining I liked whipping his car.

" Finally decided to speed up the pace huh? " I asked, as he got in.

" Babe, I'm tiredddddd. " He whined.

" Go to sleep then, I'll wake you up when we get there. "

" No I wanna stay up with my baby. " He smiled, sliding his hand up my thigh.

I laughed before pulling out of the driveway, riding with him is always interesting.

*

" Desean stop! " I said.

" Nah, come on baby you haven't given me any in two days. " He said.

" And your gonna have to wait another two days, I'm not having sex in my parents house. " I said.

He mugged me before poking out his lips, I pecked them and slid off my tights .. we made it to my parent's house within an hour and I needed a shower.

" Babe you really getting thick as hell though. " He smirked.

I bit the inside of my cheek, while smiling .. he always tryna low key start shit and I was really tempted.

" Lemme taste it. " He said, gripping on my waist .. pushing me into his rock hard bulge.

I so badly wanted to bend over and let him have his way with me but doing it and my parents room was right down the hall was a NO-NO!

I gripped onto his rock hard shaft through his jeans.

" If you can wait till we get back home, I promise it'll be worth it. " I kissed his lips and made my way into the bathroom, making sure to put a extra switch in my walk.

*

" Hi babies. I missed you. " I said, smoothering them in hugs and kisses.

" We miss you to, when are you coming back? " Lyric asked.

I smiled. " I have to finish college soon but it's gonna be really soon. I promise. "

They smiled, still wrapped around my thighs.

" So big brother Desean don't get no love huh? That's cool. " He said, fake crying.

I laughed. " No we missed you to. " They said, running up to him.

He stuck his tongue out at me. I smiled. " Childish aren't we. "

Grabbing my hand, he pulled me into what I'm guessing one of his " group hugs " .. his big ass had to really bend down.

" Can I call you daddy? "Loyalty asked.

We were sitting in my bedroom, sprawled out on the bed since they were tired and didn't wanna go home with grandma. Today was a good day, we took them out and had fun .. made me sad knowing we had to leave tomorrow night but I knew we were doing it for a good reason.

I was suprised when she asked me that, I didn't really know how to respond so I looked to Desean for some help .. he looked just as suprised as I was.

" Uhm, what makes you wanna call him that? " Desean said.

" Because, in daycare they told us that a daddy takes care of the kids and plays with them, loves them is always there. Isn't that what you do? "

I blinked back tears that were about to spill.

" That is. " I smiled.

" So you and Desean are daddy now? " She asked.

I laughed. " Yes we are. "

I reached my arms out and pulled both of them into a hug, I loved them so much .. I looked up and seen Desean who was smiling.

I reached my arms out. " Come on you to baby. "

He laughed before squeezing us all ina hug ..

I didn't proofread .. how was it? I listened to The Weeknd while writing this. He relaxes my mind .. weird? Vote, comment