"You live 10 minutes away?" I ask him.

"Yeah. Miss Kay is your neighbor, along with Phil. But my family and Cole's family live in a different neighborhood. Si lives somewhere else too. But we are not far from here. And every Friday, like today, we go over to Miss Kay's and the kids spend the night. You could spend the night next time too if you want. We didn't ask this time because we knew you had a lot of unpacking to do." John Luke explains as he places a picture of me and my two brothers on the wall. "Who are they?"

"My brothers. The little one, Kason James Ty, is ten. The older one is seventeen. His name is Hunter Lee Ty. They live with my mom, but I chose my dad. My sister is eighteen but she isn't in that picture. She wasn't at the barbecue that day." I explain.

"What is her name?" He asks. I look up at him.

"Why do you wanna know so much?" I ask. I know I can tell him anything and I want to but my past relationships have ended badly, so I cant trust many people until I know them for a while.

"I like knowing about you, hearing you talk about your family. I don't know," He laughs and blushes, a little embarrassed. AW! I pat his shoulder.

"In time, JL, in time," I say. He chuckles and then looks at me.

"JL?" He asks. I nod with a small blush. I tend to make nicknames for people and I don't even realize it.

"Yeah. I didn't feel like saying John Luke. I love, absolutely love your name, but I felt you needed a nickname." I shrug.

"Great, so I can call you KA?" He asks.

"Well, why not just shorten it even more to my first name. Kay..." I suggest.

"Oh, Ok yeah I will do that. That might get confusing with Miss Kay," He says. I bite my lip, trying to hold back my next sentence. Oh well, its not that bad.

"Maybe you can make your own name for me...only between us?" I say. He smiles and blinks.

"Like what?" He asks. "What do friends call each other?" I reconsider my question. No. We are just friends for now. I shrug.

"Forget it," I shrug and begin to put more frames up onto the wall.

"No, I am serious. I like the idea, what do I call you? Like sweetheart, baby, honey?" He asks. literally confused. My heart soars out of my chest. Oh god. I cannot just be friends with him! But he might not even like me....I don't know!

"Whatever you want," I shrug.

"I like babe or baby. It sounds younger, more our age. Honey and sweetheart sounds like something my parent would say, or Phil and Miss Kay," He shudders and we laugh. Leave it to John Luke to lighten the mood.

We continue setting everything up in my room until I have twelve empty boxes. We flatten them and stack them in the back of my closet. I then lead John Luke to my dads room so we can set stuff up there. I slide a box to John Luke. He starts hanging my dads flannel shirts and tees up on te hangers. I set up the nightstand and dresser and make the bed. John Luke moved to a box of more picture frames. He pulls one out of me and my siblings on the same day as that barbecue when I was fourteen. He sets it on the dresser and pulls out a fancy four photo frame. It has four pictures in it, one of each child of my fathers. My sister is fifteen in that picture. That's one of the last pictures she ever took.

"Is this your sister?" He points to her. I nod silently as a tear forms in my eye. I blink them away an continue smoothing out the bed sheets. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah. I'm fine. We should probably hurry. My dad will be home soon. I want to try to be halfway finished with all of this before he gets here,'' I say and move on to unpacking dads undergarments and socks. Ugh. John Luke hesitantly stops worrying about me before unpacking dads bathroom toiletries. We meet up with the others. Sadie and Cole then take the laundry room whic is a short job. All they have to do is put some blankets up and the detergents and stuff. Reed and John Luke have to move the washing machine and dryer. We then split up again. Reed,Cole, and John Luke move the furniture from the truck outside and bring it into the living room and den and dining room and kitchen appliances. Sadie and I set up dressers and out up pictures and a few snow globes and other knick knacks from grandparents. The boys manage to set up TVs in bedrooms and the den and living room. We put all of the miscellaneous stuff in the garage- like scooters,skateboards, helmets, soccerballs, footballs, fishing poles,basketballs, four wheelers, tennis rackets and balls, tents,canopies, chairs, etc. I can't believe it all fits. The trucks- mine and my dads- will have to stay outside until my dad builds a seperate garage for them.