Chapter 8

(Len's POV)

A shadow of a girl that I noticed was that green girl was strangling Rin who was getting unconscious as Miku raised something sharp--about to stab Rin who was struggling to breath and finally passed out as her fingers didn't move anymore.

My heart didn't feel green this time, it felt black.

(Miku's POV)

Stupid girl! She even asked my Len-kun to go out with her so that she could get more closer and closer to him AND so that Len-kun would get more far away from me! She stole Kaito-senpai from me and tried to take Len-kun too! Who's next? Mikuo-senpai? Why does she get a the people who love her and defend her without even trying?!

~At the zoo trip back then~

I waited and looked around for Len-kun and turned to him until I saw him no where so I asked Gakuko. "Hey, where did Len-kun go?" She shrugged and said. "He said he needed to go to the toilet or something."

I waited for a long time but then I had a suspicious feeling so I stood up and snuck off while the teacher wasn't looking and headed off to the boy toilet.

On my way there, I suddenly saw Len near the bush at the place where we started off. He looked like if he was watching someone and he went into the bushes so I slowly went over there until I saw something I couldn't believe my eyes.

Kaito-senpai.....With RIN?!

"I love you Rin-chan. I just can't help it." Kaito said. That blondette, just stole my crush who I loved the most.

But then, they stopped and Kaito-senpai started to treat her nicely and carry her in a princess style which I always dreamed of what I wanted him to do to me!!

"Just stay away from me, Hatsune-san. I feel uncomfortable with a weird girl like you with me. It's making me feel I'll to be around with someone who reeks of onions. Just stay away already"

That's what he had said to me at the first term....

"What an ogre" THIS and "Hey, if you were just going to stand here squashing everyone, then you shouldn't get out of your extra-large desk because everyone doesn't want to keep waiting as everyone tried to find a way to pass you." THAT.

I had ENOUGH! If she never existed, then I would'nt have to be forced to try and compete with her and cute looks!! got Len-kun, Mikuo-senpai and Kaito-senpai's attention!!

I'm about to kill this little girl that has kept my heart broken as it tries to build up again. She's a WITCH! She has taken Mikuo-senpai and Kaito-senpai who use to be my crushes when I was little even though I was close friends with them! This time...I WON'T let her take Len-kun away from me. "Rin-chan!" this and "Rin-chan!" THAT. Why does she get to be called cutely, and I'm always called 'big' 'go away' 'ugh' and ' Do I look so fat and disgusting?!

But then I felt something hard against my head that made me hit the ground and before I noticed, I felt warm liquid flowing down my head that I recognised it was blood when it dripped on to the floor. Then I blacked out as I felt someone grab tug the middle of my long hair.