His Personal Property

"I doubt you'll ever forget about me, Winry. No matter where you hide, no matter how many times you try to replace me with some other man, I know you can't. Because you're mine. You will always be mine."

***

Winry Scarlet has it all. Intelligence. Money. Beauty and Power.

Pero ang lahat ng iyon ay nawala sa kanya nang pinili ng puso niyang mahulog sa isa sa mga lalaking pilit iniiwas sa kanya ng mga magulang niya—si Ivo Mondragon. Ang notorious, laging laman ng gulo at tinaguriang black sheep sa angkan ng mga Mondragon.

His covered with tattoos pale white skin, his piercings, his black, sleek hair and those pair of blue eyes that carves into her soul. How can someone be so beautiful yet so dangerous?

Winry knows the danger of falling in love with someone like Ivo.

But her feelings and undying love for him remains kahit pa sa kabila ng ilang beses nitong pambabale-wala at pagagamit sa kanya makuha lang ni Ivo gusto nito.

But Winry still can't help falling deeply in love with Ivo Mondragon...

Even all he did was ruined her and dragging her to his personal hell.

His Personal Property (Mondragon Series #4)

All Rights Reserved | DarlingVee

Copyright ©2020 (originally written 2015)