1) "Hello"

Zenix

I entered into the BDSM club, seeing subs wearing collars and some wearing just lace, it was an amazing sight. I looked for the big brown board that will tell me what the shows are tonight or 'scenes'. Finally finding the board i read through it and was pleased to see that there will be one gay scene tonight in 10 minutes, between a dom called Hank and a sub called Oliver, since the scene would start in ten minutes i chose to just look around, or you know, maybe cause some trouble.

I see a sub sitting alone and i choose to approach him, he was obviously owned since he had a dark blue collar around his neck "Well hello" I purred and sat across from him, his head immediately snaps up and he stares at me, not saying anything "What? No greeting? How rude" I scoffed and bring myself closer to him "Please don't get to close" He says in a seemingly calm way but i noted how his voice shook slightly "My master is just getting drinks" He says and looks around, his eyes darting from the wall to my face, i smirk, He's adorable. "Aww he wouldn't know" I whisper, leaning my face close to his until our faces were just inches from each other, He let's out a shaky breath "Go Away" He whispers, scared, I sit back down properly, a smirk on my face. He let's out another breath before looking up at me and i'm shocked at his eyes, they were so brown yet so.... sad and broken.... "Woah" I whispered to myself, His hands shake on the table and he let's out a small whimper "Aren't you going to look for your master? Looks like he's taking a long time" I said slowly, He stares at me again "It's alright" He says "Master told me to stay here so i shall" He says and I smile, impressed at how obedient he is, something i can't seem to be. "Who're you?" I ask and then he gets cautious "Who wants to know?" He asks "Oh, My name's Zenix" I said and his eyes widen "You're the one that's usually causing trouble here!" He gasps, eyes scared "Eh... well... I'm trying not to?" I say slowly and he gulps "M-My name's Ol-Oliver" He says.

Oliver... where did i hear or see that name before?

"Excuse me" A deep voice says and I jump slightly, Oliver's eyes lights up a little as he looks to my right, I slowly look up and see a tall man with drinks in his hands "That's my sub" He says sternly "O-Of course" I say getting up quickly "Sorry, just wanted to have a chat with him s'all, He's quite obedient" I say in my nicest voice, Oliver's face looks surprised a little but the man just smiles "Yes he is, He's my perfect little Ollie" The man says, setting the drinks down on the table and ruffles Oliver's hair. Oliver, Oliver, where did i- Oh!

I widened my eyes as realization hit me "Are you hank?" I asked and the man looks up, slightly surprised "Yes i am, and who wants to know?" He says looking at me curiously now "Uhm... My name's Zenix..." I said slowly and Hank nods "Ahh... okay, now if you please, we might be late for something" He says, Oliver stands up with one drink in his hands and Hank has one drink in his "Ri-right" I say nodding, feeling oddly nervous as i step away from them.

-

5 minutes later and I'm standing inside a room filled with at least 14 people as they gathered in the room, They were all rich looking with their subs and all that stuff, I wasn't allowed here of course but i managed to slip through. All their attention was directed to the middle of the room where Oliver's hands were tied above his head, against a tall metal pole that must've been really cold in this cold room, He was naked. Hank was standing behind him, lightly hitting the back of Oliver's thighs, light enough to cause a pink-ish on the skin at least, Oliver let out a whimper as Hank blows air on his hard-on and i could see Hank whisper something in Oliver's ear, Oliver nods and Hank lowers down until his head was level with Oliver's chest and Hank licked Oliver's nipples causing Oliver to gasp and i bite down on my lip as some blood rushed to my groin. I looked around the room for a distraction, I saw a dom had his hands in his sub's pants, obviously stroking his sub's member, I could see... a guy, and he was looking right at me with a cautious but confused expression. That was my cue. 

I quickly turned and left the room, obviously that guy knew i wasn't supposed to be there, right? Or did he just want me? bah! who cares!

In my hurry to go outside i accidentally bump into a guy who spilled his drink on another guy, "OY!" guy 1 roared and turned around angrily, I gulp "Mate what the fuck? spilling drinks on my new shirt?" Guy 2 says, grabbing Guy 1's shirt "This stupid kid made me do it you asshole" Guy 1 snaps, pointing at my face, I gulp as fear raced up my spine "Who cares?" I say in my most idgaf voice "You can always buy another drink and you can always just clean your shirt" I said, rubbing my face "Both of you are idiots" I said and that did it. "What the fuck did you say?!" Guy 2 says, stepping closer towards me and i stepped back, okay, this isn't good. "Gentlemen, Gentlemen" A smooth voice says and a tall, strikingly handsome man walked towards us, I gasped "I am terrible sorry, my boy just lost himself for a moment" The man says, Guy 1 and 2 muttered under their breath but Guy 1 finally scoffs "Next time take better care of your pet" He snaps before he and Guy 2 walk angrily away.

I gulp as i'm left with model man "Uhh... thank you..." I said slowly, rubbing a hand on the back of my neck "Why the heck did you do that?" The man says, his voice stern, A shiver raised up my spine "Uhm- It was an accident, i just pumped into the guy" I said lamely "Yes i know that, but why did you have to call them both stupid? you knew that would set them off" He scolds and oddly i feel terrible, not for those two stupid guys but for him scolding me, nobody has scolded me ever since i ran away from my house.

"M'sorry! okay?! I just can't control myself" I grumble "Anyway who do you think you are?" I snapped "Scolding me? You're not even my parents" I growl, He blinks his eyes but otherwise he seemed unfazed "Well i'm the guy who saved your ass" He says and steps closer to me, I'm about to step away when he grabs my shoulders, pulling me closer to him, our chests inches from each other, I say nothing. "And you" He smirks "Are my pet"