Chapter 2-Becoming a Disney princess

As soon as I was done with my food Lizzy was more than exited to take me shopping...

Yay!....

Did I mention I hated the mall? It's just filled with horny teenage girls trying to find a guy to sleep with for that night..

But anyways me and Lizzy made our way to the mall to pick me up a dress for my party tonight.

I ended up getting a light blue sparkly princess dress with some sparkly silver heels.

What can I say I've always wanted a dress like Cinderella.

Lizzy practically beat me to pay for my dress so we agreed that I would but her lunch. I feel weird when people spend all this money on me for some reason.

After we were done in the mall food court we made our way to the parking garage so we could get back home.

As soon as we got back to my house I was immediately locked up in my room so I didn't see any decorations for my party later. After 3 hours of playing flappy bird and looking at pictures of puppies my phone died.

Lucky for me my charger was still in my car. Yay me!

Soon after I got a knock on the door saying to start to get ready, so I got ready after an hour I looked like Cinderella's doppelganger.... Almost.....

The only difference is my long brown hair, and my eyes. But other than that Cinderella better watch out.

As I applied my red lipstick I heard the door down stairs slam shut over and over again. I heard music blaring as I opened up my bedroom door.

As I made my way down the stairs I smelled a really strong cinnamon smell.

What. The. Hell. Is. That?

I decided to ignore it hoping lizzy and my mom made cupcakes.

When I reached the bottom of the stairs, people rushed to say happy birthday to me.

"Happy birthday beautiful." A males voice said in my ear

I turned around to see who it was but no one is there....

Well that's not weird at all...

-- Well I got the second chapter up. It's no where near perfect but yeah. Any guesses on the secret guys name?? Don't forget to vote and comment!! Thank you so much for reading!!