BATMAN

When Jaime got there he brought Mike and Tony. They picked Vic up and he woke up. "Umm.... why are you holding me" Vic said. "Cause you somehow managed to get inside our house and pass out or something on the floor and scared me to drath" I said. "Can you put me down and who are you" he said pointing at me. "I'm Andy's girlfriend" I said. "Now can you put me down please" he said. "Sure" they said dropping him. "Thanks for dropping me" he said. "Well you said "put me down"" Jaime said. Ashley walked in. "Hey fuckboy" I said jumping on his back. "Is that my name now fuckboy" he asked. "Yea" I said. "Andy get your girlfriend off of my back now" he said. "Why ". "Cause I'm older than you" he said. "Well ya know I'm taller" he said. "Come on Gracie we have to leave our house a fuckboy and Mexicans have taken over our own home" Andy said pulling me out on the porch. "Wheres Blakely" I said. "Ok she is coming she is in the car" Ashley said. "Aww Ashley and Blakely sitting in a tree F-U-C-K-I-N-G" Andy sang. "Ok Ima try that" Ashley said smirking. Blakely walked in the house and slapped the back of his head. "Wait are you two dating" I asked. "Yers we is" Blakely said.

After that Blakely ran up to Jaime and Tony high giving them say "YES THE MEXICAN SQUAD". "Wait your Mexican" Ashley and Andy asked. "Yes she is" I said answering their question. "Well I didn't know that" Ashley said. "I didn't either" Andy said. "Hey Ima go to the store I need to get something Blakely would you like to come" I said. "Sure what are we getting" she asked. "Well I'm getting a batman coloring book and colored pencils don't know about you but Andy and i are going to be coloring" I said. Andy came over and high fived me and said "I love you so much NOW GO GET THY COLORING BOOK AND COLORED PENCILS" . "Come on Blakely" I said.

We got to the store and I grabbed the coloring book and Blakely grabbed the colored pencils. When we got to the register the cashier asked. "Arent you a little too old to color". "Arent you not suppose to asked about what costumers buy" I said. We played and left.

While we were go back to the house I asked Blakely a question it wasn't really important. "When did you meet ptv they knew you a lot" I said. "I actually stayed with them for about 2-3 days cause I didn't have anywhere else to go then Ashley asked me out and here we are" she said. "Oh".

We got back to the house and Andy and I started to color. "You guys act like three year olds" Vic said. I forgot they were still there. "Yeah a three year old with a big dick" Andy said concentrating on coloring. I slapped the back of his head. "ANDREW DENNIS BIERSACK" I said. "Yes" he said smiling. "I will hit you" I said. "You already did" he said laughing. "I will again" I said. "ABUSE ABUSE CALL THE COPS" he yelled crawling out onto the porch. "Andy stop and come color with me" I said. "Ok people who do not live here out and Vic try not to pass out in our floor again" Andy said smiling and giving Vic a thumbs up. For the rest of the night we colored and finally we fell asleep. We I fell asleep. Later that night up felt someone shaking me. "What" I said covering up my face with the blanket. "Look I made a master piece I made it for you and i am gonna hang it up on the wall I've been up all night coloring" he said. "Well let me see the picture and then hang it up on the wall then come to bed" I said. "Ok bossy" he said smiling. "Ok fuckboy" I said. "No Ashley is fuckboy" he said hanging up his picture. "Ok find your babes" I said putting my arms around his neck and kissing him. "ALRIGHT LETS GO THE FUCK TO SLEEP" Andy yelled. I pushed him out of the bed. " you don't scream with out me" I said. "Ok for real let's go to sleep before the neighbors call the cops" I said. "Goodnight" he said. "Goodnight.