Why Me?

I woke up in the floor cause everyone knows that waking up in floors are normal. I decided to wake everyone up cause I got lonely.  I looked for pots and shit. I finally found them. "Alright everyone wake up cause it is 11:00  and I want to go home" I said banging pots together. There were lots of "shut the fuck up"s and "go to hell" but ya know I wanted to see ma mom. While everyone was waking up and flipping me off I was in the corner laughing. "Why did you want to go home" CC asked. "Cause I want to see my mom" I said. "Why" he said. "Cause my dad is an ass and my mom was the good parent and she is the one who gave me the concert tickets and I never thanked her it was my birthday and the tickets were my present" I said no longer laughing. "Oh" CC said. "We can go see you mom but you are coming back with us how old are you" Andy said. "I'm 18 why do I have to come back you have Blakely" I said. "No Ashley has Blakely I however am a loner I need a friend" Andy said. "Wait are Blakely and him dating" I said. "Yersh I thought you knew this " Blakely said. "Well I didn't so yeah did he have your phone" I said. "Yeah he did"  she said. "When do you want to see your mom" Andy asked. "Later cause I have to take a shower and stuff" I said. "Ok well go take a shower and stuff" he said. "When I was finished we were off to my house. When we got there ,there were police, ambulances ,and etc. I saw a body on the front yard and one on the stretcher. "Gracie come on you really don't need to see this come on" Andy said driving away. "I never got to said thank you or goodbye" I said crying. "You still don't know if it was your parents" he said. "Who could it have been my parents would have been out side walking and breathing if it wasn't them" I said. "Come on let's go back to the bus" he said. When we got back to the bus I went to my bunk. Yes I have my own bunk they had an extra. But I went back to my bunk and cried for several hours and Andy told everyone what happened.