chapter 21

Ariannas p.o.v *4 years later*(sorry)
Miyah is 11. Emberlee and Jackson are 8. Hunter is 6. And we changed the triplets names before they were born to Chase, Chester and Chelsea they are 4. Luke is done with music and works somewhere else I am a stay at home mom like always. "Mom can I be signed up for football?" Jackson asked me sitting at the counter in front of me. "Baby that cost money and that we don't have a lot of right now" I said sadly and he nodded sadly walking away. Money was tight right now. " Hunter stop" I heard Miyah yell as Hunter jumped on her. "Hunter off now" I sternly said and he got off. "Mommy I'm bored" Chase said walking up to me. "Go a with Hunter, Chester or Jackson" I said kissing his forehead before he ran off. I heard the door open and appear a Luke. "Daddy" everyone cheered hugging him. "Hey Luke" I said kissing him "Hey babe" Luke greeted and hugged me. "Oh and it was positive (oops lol sorry)" I whispered in his ear. He looked at me shocked "Holy" he said walked away after kissing my cheek. I don't know how I can have this many kids. How is it even possible? (Ew) I was only 4 weeks so I was good for now. "Mom can you tell Miyah to change it please?" Hunter whined. I looked on the t.v and saw Monster high on. "Miyah let everyone agree on a movie" as soon as those words came out of my mouth she groaned and threw the remote at Jack "Hey what did I do?" He asked rubbing his head "Miyah" I shouted and she said sorry to Jack "thank you sweetheart" I yelled and they all decided to watch Monsters Inc. (Love that movie) I heard the shower running knowing Luke was taking a shower. I got bored and started to bake cookies while everyone was doing their own thing.

Ayye I updated without 10 likes and comments. I'm not asking much all I want is feedback........