Damn.

My head shot up from the arm of the couch. What the hell? I looked around and saw Mark passed out on the floor. It must've been a dream. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and stood up. I carefully stepped around Mark and headed to the kitchen. Then I remembered my dream and turned to go to my room instead. Damn. Why would I have a dream like that? (I know some of you guys hate me right now.....)  I don't like Mark? Do I? No its impossible. It was a drunk dream. Right? I pulled off my shirt and reached into my closet for a new one. I pulled it over my head and pushed down my jeans. I grabbed a new pair from the floor and looked in the mirror. It was just my luck I had put on a Markiplier's heroes t-shirt. I rolled my eyes and walked back into the living room. Mark was still on the floor. I went into the kitchen and started the coffee machine. I decided to wake Mark up.

"Mark."

Nothing happened so I leaned over him.

"Mark."

Again nothing happened.

"MARK YE BASTARD GET YOUR ARSE UP!!!"

Mark sat up so fast he hit his head on mine. I pressed my palm to my forehead in pain. He groaned and layed back down.

"Man. That did not help my headache. What time is it?"

"Uh... ten in the mornin'."

"Oh god! Thats like two in the morning hangover time."

He struggled to sit up and I laughed.

"Hangover time?"

"Whatever Jack."

I shook my head in laughter and held out a hand for him to get up. He took it and hauled himself off the floor. He stood uo and was a little to close to me for my liking.

"Uh. Jack? You can ket go of my hand now."

I let go of his hand and shook my head.

"Yeah sorry Mark. I guess there's a lot on my mind today."

"Yeah me too Jack. Me to."

"There's coffee in the kitchen. Well almost."

"Almost?"

He laughed and I rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen. When Mark followed I tensed up, remembering the dream I had.

"Mark?"

"Yeah Jack?"