Levi x Male!Reader Part 7!

*Your Pov.*

Today was Eren's trail and you were scared.

Eren was your best friend.

You were scared they were going to kill him, cuz he was the enemy.

Right now you were walking with Levi and Erwin to were it was going to be held.

When you entered you noticed Armin and Mikasa were there.

"Hey (y/n)!" Armin said cheerfully.

Mikasa smiled.

"Hey guys." You smiled back.

Levi looked annoyed and grabbed your hand and almost basically dragged you with him to his seat.

You felt a little awkward.

Soon the judge came in and then soon Eren.

He looked up at you and his eyes widened, he didn't think Levi would let you come here after the other day.

They told Eren to get on his knees and they basically bolted him down to the floor.

The judge cleared his throat.

"So, your name is Eren Yeager, and as a solider you have sworn to give up your life when called to for the good of the people....Is that right?"

"Yes sir." Eren said.

You could see the terror in his eyes, wondering what they were planning.

Then the judge went on to talk about some other things and asked Eren some questions.

Then he let a guy named Nile Dok talk.

The way he was talking about Eren made you wanna smack him.

Saying he should be disposed of immediately and such.

Then a noble(I believe) chimed in.

The judge basically told him to shut up and asked Erwin what he had to say.

Which he said they could use Eren to get back Wall Maria.

The another person started to argue and an argument broke out.

"Squealing louder won't help your case. While we're bosting our defenses, do you think the titans are going to stand there? And when you say we can't afford, do you for anyone else but yourself?" Levi said.

This surprised you, and you looked at him with wide eyes.

The person just shut up.

Then something happened and Eren was yelling.

Everything was happening in a blur.

They had accused Mikasa for being a titan too....Which wasn't true.

Eren started to defend her, then there was a gun pointed at him.

You sat there...still.

Then Levi was in front of him, kicking and basically beating him. Eren's face was bleeding.

Mikasa stood up and was about to go get Levi when Armin stopped her.

"You know, personally I think nothing stills discipline like pain. You don't need a talking to...What your in need of is a good beating. And it just so happens you were in kicking position." Levi said.

And proceeded to kick him more.

You got up and was about to stop him, but a hand on your shoulder stopped you.

"Don't." Erwin said. The tone in his voice made you stop, and watch hopelessly as your best friend got beat.

Nile tried to make Levi stop, saying Eren could turn into a titan, but Levi didn't by it.

Erwin raised his hand, "Sir, I have a proposition."

The judge nodded.

"There's still too much we don't know , but no doubt danger will ever not be present. As much I suggest this, Eren Yeager be kept under Captain Levi's super vision."

"Will that be a problem, Levi?"

"Not at all, I can kill him if I need too." Levi said, staring down at Eren and Eren glared up at him.

"Very well."

And like that, Eren was now the Survey Corps.

"(Y/n), it's time to go." Levi stared at you.

You nodded, "Yes sir."

You followed Levi out the room.