Levi x Male!Reader Part 4!

*Your Pov.*

You were on your knees...on a roof of a house next to Armin.

(Y/n)! Are you ok!?" Armin asked kneeling next to you.

"Yeah, I'm fine." You got up.

You and Armin then noticed a giant hand come out of the mouth of the titan that ate Eren.

Then a titan came out of the titan, knocking you and Armin down/

Then the titan screamed and started killing other titans.

You and Armin watched in horror and awe.

After a few moments of watching the titan kill it's own kind, it fell down.

What came out of the back made your jaw drop...

It was Eren...

Soon Mikasa ran up to him and hugged him.

'Was....that....Eren?' You thought.

Then you were picked up and carried away.

You looked at the person that was holding you.

They had short black hair and steel grey eyes.

You recognized this person.

This was the same person that saved you wen the Colossal Titan showed up the first time.

"Levi, what are you doing with that boy?" Asked a girl with blonde hair that went down to her shoulders.

"I want him to stay with us." 'Levi' said.

He set you down and you stood up straight. You noticed how taller Levi was then you, you only reached up to his shoulder.((Do that however you want))

"He can stay with us, but he's your responsibility, Levi." A guy with short blonde hair said.

He made you feel like an unwanted dog.

Levi nodded, "No problem."

A girl with red hair in a ponytail, and she wore glasses came up to you and put her face in your face, making you back up into Levi.

"And what might you name be?" She asked.

"(Y-y/n)." You stuttered.

She looked like Sasha...but with glasses.

"Well, hello (y/n)! My names Hanji!" She laughed.

"Hello." Your response was.

You then heard Armin yell, which alarmed you at first, you've never heard Armin yell so loud.

You looked to see what was going on, and what you saw almost stopped you heart.

The military police(I think) had cannons pointed at Eren, Mikasa, and Armin.

You started to march over to them, but you were stopped by someone grabbing your arm.

You looked and saw it was Levi.

"Where do you think your going?" His stern expression and tone of voice scared you alittle.

"T-their my f-friends." You replied, shaking alittle.

"Their not our problem. Come on, we're going home." Levi said, picking you up and throwing you over his shoulder and started heading to HQ/Their home.(or whatever they call it)