BFF- Bitchy Fake Friends: Chapter Two

Above is a photo of Jessie ^

Hey guys!

For being absent from Wattpad for so long I'm so happy that this book has been getting all of the reads and votes it has! You guys are honestly the best fans and I am making the promise to you that I will complete this book and update it every second day or so!

Once again, if anyone is interested in making a cover for this book please message me!

Also if you didn't see last time I am hoping this book will be successful, so please help me reach my goal of having 500+ reads in the next month!

Enjoy this chapter,

-Janelle

___

Chapter Two: Moving On

At 9:45 the bell rang signifying the end of first period. Collecting my stuff I slowly made my way towards the door behind the other students.

"So who was the you were talking too?" He asks pulling at my shoulder so the I face him.

"Colin please stop he's just a friend. I don't want to talk to you so please just leave me alone and we will forget that we even talked this summer." I respond harshly as sadness flashes through his green eyes.

"Brooke what's gotten into you. Just a couple of days ago it seems like you were into me, I thought we had something. I guess I'm wrong".

"What are you talking about Colin! You told Sarah that you liked her and I accept that. I knew I shouldn't have talked to you it was a mistake! I knew you were a player I was just to delusional to realize it because you treated me like I meant something even thought it didn't".

"Brooklyn your blowing this way out of proportion just calm down".

"Calm down. Your telling me to calm down Colin! You played with my heart okay. You made me feel special and then suddenly you left me hanging. I had to pretend like I don't care at all but the truth is that I once cared, but I don't anymore. Please just stop talking to me your making this harder then it has to be." Turning on my heels I walk away from him entering the mess of people scrambling to their next class.

His shouts ring through the air as I continue walking not turning back for a second. Speeding down the halls I am constantly getting shoulders rammed into my sides bumping me off balance as I hit the people next to me causing a domino effect.
I run down the stairs into the basement level stopping to smile at Elissa who is making her way to the main level. I pull my crumpled schedule out of my pocket and follow the map on the back to my period two class.

Walking into class I glance around thing to see if there is anyone I know. I grab a seat near the back with Kara. Her and I had English together last year and we once again have it together.

The bell rings overhead as Mrs. Dangerson makes her way to the front of the class. Out of the corner of my eye I see Jessie walk through the doorway before taking the empty seat to my right. He gives me a small smile before directing his attention towards the front of the room.

"Good morning everyone! For those of you who have not had the pleasure of having me as one of your previous English teachers, welcome to grade twelve transactional English! My name is Mrs. Dangerson and we will be spending the next four months together." She gazed around the room with a smile that showed her crooked teeth and her eyes twinkled in the light of the classroom.

"Before we get started id just like to have everyone in the room stand up and introduce yourself as well as saying one interesting fact about yourself." Sighs erupt throughout the classroom as she claps her hands together getting everyone's attention before pointing to a skinny blonde girl sitting near the front of the room.